“Whistler’s healthiest eatery”

Naked Sprout Juice Bar Cafe
Ranked #8 of 22 Quick Bites in Whistler
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Compassion is our passion. Our commitment is to better our health, community and our environment through thoughtful practices and education. ~Our green initiative~ Community: We work closely with local farmers and producers who use responsible, sustainable and GMO free practices. We sell local artisan products and showcase local artist works. We regularly donate to local events, charities and schools. Recycling: We have in place a 5 stage recycling program which brings us down to just 10% waste! Up-cycling: We have partnered with Dooshi, a local company, which produces healthy pet food from our organic pulp waste. Disposables: All of our disposables are biodegradable and compostable. Yep, all of them, even the straws. Our juices are always made fresh to order thereby reducing food wastage and eliminating plastic bottling, labeling and delivery footprints. Large juice orders are prepared in glass jars and have a deposit fee.
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Being someone who likes to eat fresh and healthy food, I frequent the Naked Sprout. The smoothies are delicious and my usual go to, but there are so many good food and drink options! The Ramen bowl is another favourite of mine. If you want to put healthy food in your belly to energise yourself for all those outdoor activities, this is your place.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

Food and smoothies are amazing! Great service and one of my favourite places to eat in Whistler. Great vegan and non-vegan options for everyone.

Reviewed February 19, 2019

The Juice order was Green juice, it came out Red like Beet, when my wife complained the girl denied it was wrong, tasted like beet, look like beet.
Very disappointed for $11 and they deny it was green as apple turn it Red.
It never happens like that when I do that at home.

Reviewed February 3, 2019

We love to visit this little local organic café. It's our favorite stop every time we come to Whistler and this time proved to be even better. They were offering some items they were trying out for their winter menu as they change their menu every spring and fall to suit what is available. The ramen bowl is my favorite and the hot cocao is the best. Good service with great staff. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Whistler.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2019

We came in September and loved the Big BOB smoothie. The blueberries like most items are sourced from a local farm in Pemberton. Yum! I was sold on how fresh all the ingredients were. Staff are friendly. Owner is local and very passionate about her business. They have a solid progressive green initiative and I am happy to support and recommend them.

Date of visit: September 2018