“One of the best salmons I have ever eaten”
Review of Red Door Bistro

Red Door Bistro
Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chef RD Stewart's French Cuisine training paired with West Coast flavors and the freshest sustainable local ingredients makes our menu unique, delicious and affordable!
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Great ambiance, food and service. I had the salmon the waiter had recommended as did my wife and two kids and was blown away. One of the best meals of my vacation.

2  Thank Roberto C
There are newer reviews for Red Door Bistro

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Amazing local food! Great service and a great room! This is a place we keep going back to. We like to sit at the bar and watch the chefs preform their magic! I had the fresh Halibut and I swear it was the best I've ever had! Very small so call ahead!

2  Thank K L
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We are long time visitors to Whistler and have been in Creekside for many years. Red Door Bistro is a fabulous addition to the area which is mostly pizza and burger joints. We arrived and were greeted immediately by a friendly hostess and a wonderful aroma and taken to a table on the outside deck. Our waiter made us feel right at home and after a few minutes we had some delicious red wine before sampling the most tasty Truffle Fries appetizer.
Dinner did not disappoint! I had the Heritage Bavette steak while my wife had the Ling Cod. Both were yummy. We loved the ambience and the service was just right.

2  Thank Russ Q
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Recently had a big (12 ppl) family dinner celebrating two birthdays, and was not disappointed. Read the good reviews and booked on a Saturday night. Despite a mixup at the door -- a large group arrived before us and stole our reservation -- the staff quickly improvised and prepared a table for us. The service was attentive without being oppressive, and the drinks were quickly served. The appetizers were very good -- the carpaccio was raved over, as were the duck confit spring rolls and the calamari. The mains were excellent -- our group ordered the daily special arctic char, the lingcod, duck breast, pork two ways, bavette steak, and salmon. Not even a minor complaint amongst the diners.

They even brought a celebratory dessert for our two birthday diners, even though we told them that we were not going to order desserts, since we had purchased a cake to have back at our chalet.

This restaurant is definitely on the "we'll be back" list! Thanks to R.D. and his staff for a wonderful, memorable dinner!

1  Thank steveston78
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had the chance to check out the Red Door Bistro a few weeks ago for the third time and must say that it's one of our favs! What a great spot to have in Creekside. Lovely food, great staff, amazing wine list and a fabulous new patio! If you haven't been, check it out.

2  Thank JFiddler