“Our stay was very good” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
Whistler Luxury Condos
Ranked #46 of 51 Hotels in Whistler
Delta
“Our stay was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed in Whistler Luxury Condos in December last year with my family. Nothing special about the place, just clean and nice place. I would recommend it if someone is looking for a condo to rent. Can not compare to hotel rooms though. More space, feels like home.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Aleksander F

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Before going to whistler snowboarding with my boyfriend I had never been to whistler. If you don't go there are you are foolish. Whistler isn't just for extreme sports fans, the experience and general beauty of the place is enough to set you up for life. I could not ever say a bad word about th place, the experience will say with you forever.

The rooms were very beautifully decorated, stylish modern and contemporary themes throughout the lodges. The beds are Very large and very comfortable you could sleep for days. And the views, WOW.
I could nit recommend this plAce more than I already have. I guess you'll just have to see for yourself. It's one of those 'you need to see it, to believe it'moments. Trust me, I'm british.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank AmyC1991
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Pros: The owners/managers stayed up late waiting on our arrival which was not until nearly midnight. They also helped with luggage and tired kids. Condo (Bugle Elk) was decorated nicely although a little on the small side for four adults and three small kids. The hot tub and sauna were a nice treat after a day on the mountain. Walking out the front door to all that the village had to offer was great. The owners also let us check out late to enjoy a partial day on the mountain on the day of the departure.

Con: The noise in the lower floor bedroom was not pleasant after the bars let out--although I believe that is a very common thing for any condo in the village.

Room Tip: Bedrooms on top floor will be more quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Outstanding place to stay in the most beautiful place in the world. Whistler is a snow lovers paradice. The units are in an excellent location in the centre of the village. Everyone of the staff is super helpful. loved every second of my stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ickapod
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We rented three units here for a summer trip and they were great. They are centrally located in the village next to the chair lifts. Each unit had excellent finishes and a hot tub. The owners were fantastic when we arrived and all through our stay. They helped us get checked in, showed us around and provided excellent service. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Suite 14 is on the top floor and overlooks the village square and mountain. It's great1
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank MartinandEm
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

After reading the reviews from other guests, I wonder if they were staying in a different place? Michael and Ginger are consumate hosts, and we had a fabulous trip thanks to them. We arrived and Michael immediately informed us that the control panel on our hot tub had broken, but that we could use one in adjoining suite that was actually larger and usable for our whole group. In addition, Michael gave me a guide book to the best ski runs in Whistler, and gave us lots of advice on everything Whistler. The icing on the cake was when Ginger picked me up from the Whistler Emergency Room after a skiing injury and returned me to my suite, and carried in my equpment for me. Talk about top notch service! I can say that we will stay nowhere else on our next trip to Whistler. Thanks Michael and Ginger!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank dsbrown01
Michael R, Owner at Whistler Luxury Condos, responded to this review, January 11, 2012
Though a while has passed, I wanted to reach out and thank you for your kind review back in 2009. We’re so glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, even if long after the fact. We’re also pleased to hear we helped make your time at Whistler as enjoyable as possible. We like to make sure guests are well informed about what Whistler offers, so that they begin to feel comfortable right away. And, of course, it was no trouble to bring you back to your suite from the hospital. We hope you recovered quickly and are doing well! Thank you again for your compliments; we appreciate you recommending us to fellow readers. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Warm regards,
Michael Rabkin, Owner
misterjjones
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2009

I have been coming to Whistler for 10 years with family and friends and have to say that Whistler Luxury Condos is far and away the nicest place I have stayed. The proprietors have an excellent set of suites available in rustic decoration. In contrast to other reviewers I had no problems with wireless, hot tubs, firewood or anything else. I was greeted with friendliness and found the staff exceedingly helpful -- as locals they really know their way around the community.

The location is impeccable, just a short distance from either Blackcomb or Whistler and right in the heart of Whistler. I was able to eat at good restaurants with less than 5 minutes walk and to cook in the nice kitchens (it helps that there is a grocery store in the same building).

I have stayed in the Whistler Luxury Condos several times in units 16, 3, and 11. I love these rooms. You get big screen TVs, surround sound, DVD players, high speed internet access, comfortable furniture, and really nice bathrooms. What more could you want? I know I definitely will be going back to these places every time I am in Whistler.

There is a saying that you get what you pay for and that is true with these units.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
1 Thank misterjjones
I know quite a while has passed since you reviewed us, but I wanted to thank you for the great review you wrote back in 2009. It’s been our pleasure to host you when you return to Whistler, and we’re happy to know you’ve chosen favorite rooms! Your attention to these suites is very helpful; we appreciate you mentioning the variety of amenities we provide. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable enough to fully relax, especially after a day on the slopes. Thanks also for commenting on our convenient location in the heart of the ski village. Whatever you’d like to do for dinner, there’s a grocery store and several restaurants just steps away. The kitchens are nice too, as we underwent a complete renovation only a couple years ago. We really appreciate you recommending us to fellow travelers, and we look forward to welcoming you again!
Warm regards,