“Great people and the best prices”
Review of Spicy Sports

Spicy Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Independently owned and operated ski rentals in Whistler for over 22 years, stores in Whistler Village & Blackcomb Base (Upper Village). Overnight equipment storage with every rental. During summer months Spicy operates soley out of the Upper Village for bike rentals and repairs.
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people and the best prices”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We rent all the gear for 6 days, it was a great deal, they are very flexible and gives you good recomendations.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Giovanni R

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly, helpful and good value!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Highly recommend Spicy Sports. The staff are friendly and will ensure that the correct equipment is provided. Good stock of gear and a handy location. Thanks for all your help during my visit, I hope to come back again soon.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tom D
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, flexible rentals”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We rented through spicy who were a lot cheaper than the other rental stores. We rented for 7 days total but we weren't charged for days we didn't use the gear, which was really great!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank bd812
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ski rental for family”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Simply great
Second time used Spicy
First time went there on price...
Returned because of service and quality of kit.
Will be back a third time and more

1 Thank Stephen J
Whistler, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best tuners in Whistler”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've lived in Whistler for several years now and having tried most of the tuners in town, Spicy is the one that always keeps me coming back. I have had mixed levels of service from plenty of other places in town, but Spicy really know what they're doing and are the only people I trust with my personal gear now. 3 Core shots already expertly repaired this season, and the full tune up left my skis as good as new.

Not only is it not as expensive as some in town, but the finished product is super professional - honestly one of the best base repairs I have ever seen. I will try and upload a photo in the next couple of days.

Whenever my family have been in town they have looked after their rentals, at probably the best prices in Whistler.

Can't fault these guys, thanks for keeping my skis up and running like for the past few seasons, and for sorting my parents out with rentals, all at a good price and with a smile!

Cheers! Ben