“Amazing massage and relaxing environment.”

Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa
Ranked #2 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Unveil the secret from behind the palace wall. The only Authentic Royal Javanese Indonesian Spa in North America
“Amazing massage and relaxing environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

I had 90 minutes javanesse massage and it was amazing!!!
The masseuse "Melinda" was very friendly and cheerful. The environment so calm and soothing with nice music background that make you relax.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent manicure..!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

A few days ago I came to the Taman Sari spa at the SummitLodge to try a manicure .. this's the most amazing manicure I've ever tried, it's include with hand massage n paraffin, the therapist very friendly. I'll try the body massage when I come back to Whistler.

1 Thank cherrybuttercup
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing spa in my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

So I love pamper my self
Whenever I'm traveling with my boyfriend
We come to taman spa, we try their spa packages... that included body massage, body scrub and body wrap. Indulge in the treatment using eksotik herbs indonesia tradisional.

The therapist are profesional and very polite.
So i will come back again...

whistler
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Manicure Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

i have been visit in Taman Sari at The Summit Lodge, and decide to take a nail polish on my finger, the therapist was excellent with help me to choice the color which one to be perfect on my finger. during the treatment is very relaxing and so friendly with all the staff. hopefully i can back here again on my trip. next time.

“Best massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

After doing the chief trail hike this was the best 1 hour of my life. Perfect massage! Staff are super friendly salon is very nice. Really good full body massage at a really good price!