Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$192
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$128
$124
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
$161
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Restaurant
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$165
$92
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$163
$208
Fairmont.com
Adara Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$84
$82
$216
1,508 results
All reviewsfire stationone bedroom suitesister hotelwhistler villagecomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenyogurthard boiled eggslower floorski lockershot chocolatelocker roomliving areamountain sideapres skismall balconyrestaurants and shops
Reviewed May 14, 2010

we only stayed in whistler for one night, and I'm glad we chose the pan pacific. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and we were given an upgraded room at no charge. The room was very clean and the fixtures and furnishings were like new. The suite had a fully furnished kitchen with appliances and utensils, which would be a big plus for larger families. The location was close to the nearby restaurants and stores, and the hotel offers free wifi and free breakfast with a large variety of items to choose from. we would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank sirwollliam
Reviewed May 6, 2010

How many more glowing reviews can the Pan Pacific receive. This place is absolutely amazing. I've been to Whistler many times and stayed at several properties but the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is by far the best. My wife and I stayed in a 1br suite. The unit was perfectly maintained, the location is right on the pedestrian mall and the staff was top notch!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank smushie
Reviewed April 25, 2010

After checking last minute rates online, called the hotel directly to see if they could offer a better price for our one night in Whistler. The reservations clerk told me she would give me the "facebook/twitter special" even though I didn't ask for it: $139 for a studio. Not bad! Upon arrival received a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite. Even better!

We opted to stay at Village Centre over Mountainside because: a) newer building, b) complimentary breakfast c) quieter during the Telus Ski & Snowboard Festival.

LOVED: Enjoyed the managers reception after snowboarding (one drink plus an amuse bouche - in our case, pale ale and half a spring roll). Loved the full and well-stocked kitchen (though we didn't use it), the overall room layout, balcony, and snowboard locker at neighbouring Pan Pacific Mountainside. Our request for a late checkout was easily granted which allowed us to spend another half day on the mountains before leaving.

LIKED BUT COULD'VE BEEN BETTER: Found breakfast to be a little sweet/salty/greasy for my taste, but appreciated the fact that the complimentary hot buffet breakfast was included and the variety of choices. Wished the amenities included a steam room and more extensive gym facilities, but the sauna and small outdoor pool and hot tubs were nice enough. The television in the living room (there was also one in the bedroom) was in an awkward location and couldn't be turned.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and will revisit this hotel if we ever need to stay in Whistler for a week-long trip during the summer or winter given the fully-stocked kitchen and comfortable room layout. However, for a quick weekend getaway at a similar price, we prefer the Westin and its amenities.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank urbantourist
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Chose the Pan Pacific Village Center over the main Pan Pacific Hotel (Mountainside) on the advice of a Pan Pacific reservationist, who told us that it was a bit newer and more family friendly and assured us that it was just a 200-yard walk from the slopes (it is). Had a beautiful 2-bedroom suite with a sofa bed in the living room - perfect for our 4-person family. Outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs were fabulous after a day of spring skiing on the amazing slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb. You get ski locker at the main hotel as part of the package (right by the gondolas). Staff ultra accommodating, complimentary breakfast and managers reception (4-5pm) great. Avoid dinner - lots of great restaurant choices nearby.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephen J
Reviewed April 17, 2010

We stayed at Pan pacific village center for the Spring Break Ski Trip for 5 nights, I was very happy with the hotel. The room is great, separate bedroom with double doors, pull out sofa in the living room, nice kitchen with breakfast bar with two chairs, a dining table with three chairs, a tub and separate shower in the bathroom and a balcony. The staff was nice and helpful, service was good, But I think it's the best really for the following:
1. The location. Not just because it's close to the gondolas and easy walk to stores and restaurants, but there are two grocery stores you can walk to through the village, in the past I always had to get a ride from the hotels.
2. Ski locker. It make things so much easier, No walking back to your room in ski boots! Ski valet service is super.
3. Breakfast. Again, It made life so much easier, No need to cook breakfast ! there were enough choices both hot and cold items and drinks. we never need to wait for a table and service was great.
4. Complimentary Internet. The speed was great!
There are two little disappointments.
1. As soon as We settledn our room, the front desk called, He asked if We wanted wakeup calls, daily newspapers and turndown service, I only said yes to turndown service, but four nights passed, nobody ever came, the last day I mentioned to the front desk, she said sorry, she wrote down and promised someone would be there at night, She even asked me what time I would like, but the night passed, nobody showed up.
2. The manager's reception is a nice touch, but when you check in, the front desk never mentioned it and in the welcome letter never mentioned, There is only a sign on the door of the lounge but no time. The first day I totally missed it and second day I missed it by ten minutes. I knew it only because I read a review from Tripadviser.
Overall, It's a THE place to stay in Whistler!
Tips: Dominos Pizza is cheaper than the pizza restaurant in the village, also there is a Subway and Quiznos, of course, McDonalds and KFC. A Indian Restaurant with reasonable price by resort town standard. Snowbus is cheaper than Pacific Coach, If you need a ride from Vancouver airport instead of downtown, it's only three stops away on the Skytrain.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family