“Downhill mountain biking”

Whistler Mountain Bike Park
Ranked #2 of 99 things to do in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler Mountain Bike Park has something for every level of rider. Gentle, banked cruisers through the Coastal forest. Tight and twisty single track - perfect for intermediate riders. For the armour clad, full face wearing, 50lb. bike group there are steep rock faces, gnarly, root strewn lines, drop offs of all descriptions and more.
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Downhill mountain biking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very cool experiance. Great reviews. Not too hard to do. There are some really challenging areas if you want.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Port Moody, Canada
“A fun (& free) place to spend some time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were impressed by the amount of different tracks and types of terrain for people to use. There are 2 small dirt tracks, 1 large track, a skills area, and 2 skate parks. If you bike, scooter, or skate there is something to do here.

Chandler, Arizona, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Downhill Thrills!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

My brother and I have wanted to ride the park at Whistler for years and thought it may never happen. Last week we finally made it and WOW did it exceed our expectations! I only wish we could have stayed longer. Plan to stay a week if you want a chance to see all this mountain has to offer. In nearly 43 years of life with part of it as a pro motocross racer, this was one of the most memorable adventures I have ever had. I cannot wait to get back!

1 Thank Dirtbikerob
Dallas, Texas
“Heaven??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

AMAZING!! I can't imagine a better place to ride on the planet. Granted, it was very rough this time of the year and that took a toll on our grip. However, the lift waits were almost non existent and the trail selection had everything from incredibly technical downhill to flowing trails with huge jumps. This will be a yearly pilgrimage.

Chilliwack, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Go Play in the Dirt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had a great day at the bike park the other day. While I have very little experience down hill biking the staff pointed out some great ways to enjoy the day. I have a multipurpose full suspension mountain bike, however next time I will rent a purpose built downhill mountain bike as my buddy did. he was able to ride with more confidence with the rental shop bike. What ever bike you chose rent and wear the protective equipment. We started on a green run but then moved to the blue runs, where we spent the rest of the day. It was great fun to watch the more experienced riders flying over the bumps. The lift operators were very friendly, and helpful.

1 Thank Samara_Sailor