“Best Bakery around!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Whistler
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant Bakery Cafe
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Amazing Bakery, Great Staff, Huge selection of gourmet desserts, artisan breads and delicious savory items. A must visit whilst your in Whistler.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I cannot possibly add to any of the reviews except ditto! Mega ditto! As suggested I tried the buckwheat sour cherry scone and it was beyond perfect. I really wanted to take one of everything but sadly did not. Also bought seedy bread to have for later!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

So happy to have this bakery in Whistler. So many choices and they are all so good! I love the buckwheat and cherry scone and the drunken apple brownie. Their coffee is also really good. Looking forward to my next trip to Whistler so I can go back to Purebread!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stopped in around 4 pm, on a weekend to find this small but well laid out bakery busy. Lots of locals buying breads and a treat. We did the small and found out why, the bread was superior in taste and texture, very fresh. Probably due to the fact it was busy. 4 people were working in the bakery, one managing the front while 3 others setting up and prepping in the back, which looked absolutely spotless. The treats wr bought were very good and sweet. All were large portions and more than big enough to be cut into two for sharing. Pecan chocolate square, brownie or purebar a fruit, oatmeal combination. I can see why the locals recommend this place when they say this isvsomewhere they go to treat themselves.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

So pleasing to the eye. Thin crust pizza was yummy in my tummy. Dessert for the road home to Victoria, Oh Yes. Fresh granola for breakfast , Oh Yes. Love that they sell Nonna Pia's Balsamic Reduction, the best. Saved me a second trip to the Function....great gift idea for the cooks in our lives.

1  Thank Lynn R