Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$149.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Black Tie Ski Rentals of Whistler
from $149.62
from $51.35
from $102.38
from $149.62
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2020 via mobile

Well, we didn’t get to ski because covid-19 closed everything. But I’ll tell you this. We were booked to rent skis from Black Tie. Last minute our son’s High School baseball was canceled for the virus and so we last minute added him to our reservation. They were so excited and made that addition so easy. They were forthcoming with promotions that I never would have look for in the fury of trying to get out of the house for vacation. They really helped us out. Fast forward several hours and the slopes end up closing. Another call to Black Tie, and no problem! Cancelation policies out the window, full refund. When I had to cancel I ended up speaking to the same gal as I did a few hours before when I added my son. She was genuinely bummed out for me, even though I did not ask for pity. She was so sweet, so kind, and so accommodating. Others (Ridebooker) made cancelation difficult for us. Black Tie made a difficult time a little easier, despite the fact that they must be under incredible stress and uncertainty. We canceled a vacay- big whoop in the long term- they have a crisis. But they were so professional and didn’t forget that there was a customer on the other side. I really hope everyone rents skis from these guys when we can all hit the slopes again.

2  Thank BSach72
Reviewed March 15, 2020

We planned a trip to Whistler/Blackcomb and knew we might get into some snow. My current skis are bad in powder, I thought I would rent some wider skis. I had a friend recommend Black Tie, so I thought I would give them a try. The Nordicas I wanted weren't available as a previous customer had damaged them beyond repair. Meg at Black Tie offered up 3 different options on similar skis.

Two Black Tie folks showed up, on time, and brought 3 pairs of skis. I tried a Volkl Mantra M5. I couldn't get the hang them. I contacted Black Tie when we done and asked for something more in line with what I was used to. They offered up a pair of Nordica Dobermann Spitfires and one of the Supervisors had them at our condo within the hour. I was much happier on these skis.

As an ex-racer/ski coach, I appreciate having skis that are in extremely good condition. They need to be tuned and waxed. All of the skis I saw were in immaculate condition. They genuinely care about the condition of the skis they are renting.

We got done on our last day and I called for a pick-up on the equipment. I was told to set them outside the front door of our condo. I checked about an hour later and they were gone. I will now be renting from Black Tie on any of my future ski trips if they have a location where we are going. We have already decided on our destination for next year and I'm pleasantly surprised to see that they have a location there.

Check them out for your next ski trip. You won't be disappointed...

Reviewed March 9, 2020

The idea of having a delivery is amazing we didnt have to worry because is easy to arange and to return

All the equipment was great

Reviewed March 8, 2020

we booked this online along with our travel package. There are some basic options to choose from, price seems fair.
Was a surprise to have them show up at our apartment door with all equipment, ready to fit all of us out. What a service.
Equipment for entry level is mostly from last season, so a bit banged up. Better level package gives you less used equipment, except for boots: these were all a bit banged up.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank KVandIV
Reviewed March 4, 2020

Why rent skis from any other rental company than Black Tie Ski Rentals in Whistler? They delivered the exact skis I ordered (M5's that were really sweet) to my condo on time. Everything was easy and the skis were great. If you are going to Whistler the only place to rent skis is Black Tie!