“Fantastic spot! Perfect!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Mountain Star #18

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
colbyjame...
“Fantastic spot! Perfect!”
Reviewed May 30, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Couldn't have asked for anything better - upscale accommodation, hot tub, great management company. Perfect location, all good!

Date of stay: May 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 28, 2016
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Florida

Date of stay: February 2013
Older travelers
Management Response
Mar 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback Keith. Originally you booked this through a central reservation company & unfortunately a lot of reservation software does not allow us to advertise it as a two bedroom and den, which is what this property is. When booking directly with Aloha Whistler we let all of our guests know what to expect. This property does have three separate rooms and the room without a window is classified as a den.

I understand this would be somewhat uncomfortable for a couple and would perhaps work better for children/teenagers who like a dark room.

We are happy you enjoyed the Aloha Whistler Accommodations service and hope you will book directly through us in the future.

The Aloha Managment Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing