“Chocoholic's Soul Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has been a Whistler staple for over 25 years. Watch as caramel, fudge, brittle and an array of decadent sweets are made before your very eyes.
Vancouver, Canada
“Chocoholic's Soul Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

I accidentally stumbled upon this chocolate shop. As soon as you step over the threshold you get that sweet decadent smell of scrumminess. I was immediately drooling over their vast selection of delectable confections. What to choose? As I have a disgustingly weak susceptibility to anything caramel, anything chocolate or anything cashew (or pecan) related there was no question .... i had to try the pecan mogul. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! Chewy caramel studded with pecan nuts then generously encased in thick milk chocolate. It didn't make it down the street I just HAD to eat it all. The soul was satisfied. If you even remotely like chocolate do NOT bypass this shop without trying a little something. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

A great treat for the end of the day after riding bike. I'd suggest an apple dipped in chocolate or some of their marshmallows on a stick. Yummy.

Visited August 2014
Chesham, United Kingdom
“Delicious Ice-cream and Chocolate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

We had been told about this place before we came so I made sure we visited and I am very glad we did. My wife loved looking at all the different chocolates and nibbles and we went twice to get ice-cream during our week visit to Whistler. Delicious!

Visited July 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Yummy yummy chocolate apples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Try the chocolate,carmel apples - really amazing and to die for salted caramels - I am a total convert!!
Pricey though.

Visited August 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Ice cream, candy apples, fudge, candy....yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stopped here twice for ice cream and candy. And...to take pictures of all the amazing candy apples! Service is friendly and it's always crowded. It's near the Westin and the main chair lift so it's easy to find. Look for the bear sitting on a swing chair in front.

• Visited July 2014