“Great value, cheap eat in Whistler Village”

El Furniture Warehouse
Ranked #28 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kaitangata, New Zealand
“Great value, cheap eat in Whistler Village”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

All food here is $4.95, all the time, so for this we weren't expecting much but were pleasantly surprised. The menu is great and has some exotic-ish items (I.e not just burgers and pizza). We had the mushroom burger and the noodle salad and both were yum! We both had a pint of the draught beer on special ($4.50 ea.) so all up dinner cost us $25 for two people including tip - very happy!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good food at a great price”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We thought the constant que to get into this place was a good sign, so we checked it out. With all the food at $4.95 we weren't expecting much, but we were pleasantly surprised. For the price we thought the food was pretty darn good. When you can get a decent feed and beers for two in Whistler for $35 you can't complain.

We ate here twice during our stay, and on both occasions the staff were friendly and the food was great. Especially enjoyed 'the works burger'! Worth checking out for a good feed at a brilliant price.

• Visited March 2014
“Great value for a restaurant in Whistler”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were lured in at the 4.95 all day food items. I wish I went here when I first visited Whistler in August 2013 with my family.

My boyfriend got the mushroom swiss burger and I got the works burger. They were DELICIOUS. We went two days in a row and we were impressed on both days. We also liked the mini doughnuts too.

The only thing that annoyed me, is that they refilled our pops without telling us that it wasn't free.

The service was good for us, but a bit slow. The food was worth it though.

Glasgow, UK
“What's not to like!?”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

What's not to like about a place where EVERYTHING on the menu is $4.95?

Except for when it's Taco Tuesday (95 cents each) or Wing Wednesday (25 cents per wing) that is...

The menu is extensive and varied, bar food, but ridiculously tasty bar food despite being inexpensive. So tasty and varied in fact that we ate there twice within a few days.

Drinks were pretty reasonable with Beers on special and mixed drinks being decent as well.

I did read some 'ropey' reviews about the service, but our servers were nothing but pleasant and efficient on both trips, despite being literally run off their feet.

Its no wonder the place is queued out the door on a nightly basis!

Visited March 2014
“Great food at a bargain.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This relaxed little bar does all food for $4.95 and it's great. The service is good, fast and all the staff are friendly. There's a decent cocktail list which are also reasonably priced and taste good.
For a bit of après food and drink this place is a must.