“By far my most favorite Mesican Restaurant”

The Mexican Corner Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Experience MEXICO in Whistler! Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Serving tasty food from ancient civilizations.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“By far my most favorite Mesican Restaurant”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I travel a lot and this is bar the best Mexican restaurant outside of Mexico. Dishes are authentic and cooked with all fresh ingredients ----I actually went there two nights in a row out of our three nights in Whistler and I would have made it 3 nights in a row but I did not find until the 2nd night. The Chile Nagada is to die for --- the pomegranate adds the final touch to this gourmet dish --- also try the avocado to start --- with truffle oil, absolutely perfect. The bartender Eloween is a true mixologist and a master to the art. He uses his own recipes and makes his own fresh mixers. Try the habanero Margaretta, the cucumber Margaretta, scorpion, or his toasted coconut martini. Again Elloween is true to his profession ---- and how many bartenders do you know that muddles the fresh fruit and herbs for each drink????
My hint, eat at the bar --- I did both nights with my son --- Elloween, see you next trip for sure and always remember Temecula!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Best Food you can get at Whistler!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Dropped in the Mexican Corner on a friday night after skiing and was lucky to claim two seats at the bar. The food here is amazing! I would highly recommend the chile nogada. It is unlike anything I have ever had before. While the food is good, the drinks are even better. Jeff and "Halloween" do a great job behind the bar. The Habanero and Cucumber Margaritas are both good, but the Coco Martini is the best martini I have ever tasted. Great food, great drinks, friendly service, and an authentic atmosphere. Although the food is a bit pricey, its inline with everything else at Whistler and if you factor in how good everything tastes, it is a great value! We loved it so much, we came back a second time the next day! If you are in Whistler, you must go here. On weekends, they do not take reservations, so try to show up before 6pm They get busy...

1 Thank mls255
Brightwood, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh, fun and allergy friendly!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We love to go out to eat and can be picky but this was my favorite meal during our visit to Whistler. We knew it was the right choice when we walked in and greeted with a friendly hello and could see the fresh drinks and food being prepared. The staff was friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating, my son has food allergies so it can be challenging. After a delicious dinner we were offered dessert, not something we are use to being able to enjoy out. But I asked if there was a dessert without eggs, hoping maybe the ice cream would be. Much to my delight they had chocolate cake with raspberry ice cream. OMG, was it DELICIOUS!!

1 Thank SkyMom2014
Whistler, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food, best margaritas, and amazing atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We went to the Mexican Corner for a company dinner and it was such a great time! The margaritas are amazing, the food is purely authentic, and we loved how everything in the restaurant is from Mexico. A truly authentic experience. They are busy so I recommend making a reservation or going ahead of time. It is a popular place to be and we know why! We will be back very soon!

• Visited February 2014
Wellington
“Brilliant food! Great service!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner for the second time at TMC. Another great night. Zoe, our waitress was fantastic! And the bar man who recommended tuna tartar and lamb tacos and cucumber martins - sorry I can't remember your name -- was amazing! Friendly service, great food, great value!!! Two of our best dinners at whistler!-

Visited February 2014