“Hit or miss”

Ranked #10 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience MEXICO in Whistler! Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Serving tasty food from ancient civilizations.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Some food such as the Quesadilla was very, very good, as is their green sauce. Their red sauce was surprisingly bad- as far as I can tell this was pureed canned tomatoes with nothing else added.

As long as you avoid food with their red sauce, you'll likely get a good meal.

The washroom has a funky smell, but the new location may be better.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Whistler is a beautiful place to be, the only down fall to is the service of ALL the restaurants here! We found that we were forgotten about at many of the different ones that are in the Village. The Mexican Corner is the exception to our feelings of whistler restaurants... the service was amazing! the food was fantastic and timely and our server was so personable we were shocked. We will be coming back to The Mexican Corner next time!

Don't waste your money and time at the Earles in Whistler! Terrible service. Go to The Mexican Corner.

1  Thank LeeAnn H
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Last week I decided it was time to finally go to the Mexican Corner and I was very impressed. Not a fancy place but the service was great and the food the best I have ever had in Whistler. I had one of their nightly specials which was a sea stew (more like a soup), a stuffed pepper for a main course, and cheesecake for dessert ($22). Doesn't sound too exotic but each course was outstanding. The pepper was covered in a delicious sauce spinkled with pomegranate seeds. I usually don't eat dessert but couldn't stop eating away at the cheesecake that I told my wife was all hers. The piece was so large that it was more than enough for the both of us. My wife had the Vegetarian Tostadas and was equally pleased with her meal. The Margaritas and Mexican beer completed a memorable meal. The night before we had been at another Whistler restaurant that his also highly rated and the meal cost more and was far inferior to our Mexican Corner Meal. The waiter and the other staff were very attentive and friendly. I will be going back to this place many times in the future.

1  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great food, Great atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend a visit for singles, couples and families.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We kind of found this place by accident, and it was such a great find! We sat way at the back, near the bathrooms, so not much of a view, or atmosphere. But, the food and service were excellent! I tried a different margarita (some kind of hot pepper and cilantro!)! It was a little hotter than I expected, and the server very kindly had it changed for me.