“A fresh and tasty meal”

The Mexican Corner Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience MEXICO in Whistler! Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Serving tasty food from ancient civilizations.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife and I arrived at the Mexican Corner for our evening meal and it was busy, we had to wait to be seated. It was worth the wait!
Fresh tasty real Mexican food and the Mojito I ordered was magical.
The service was polite and very helpful even though they were really busy.
If you are in Whistler you must visit the Mexican Corner at least once.

There are newer reviews for The Mexican Corner Restaurant

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ate at this great little restaurant on 3rd January 2013 and totally loved it. The food was authentic, fresh, delicious and inspired. The service was friendly and efficient. They do not take reservations but we only had to wait a few minutes for our table and I am so glad we did......I would highly recommend it. Great, authentic, incredibly tasty Mexican food with good sized portions at very reasonable prices (about $9-$12 for a starter and $17-$20 for a main). We will be back!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Food is quality authentic Mexican and the margaritas are delicious. The owner and staff are welcoming and friendly. They went out of their way to fit our group of 9 in and were really helpful all night. Well recommended.

1  Thank MDavidson1
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I love Mexican food but we were a little apprehensive about getting good, authentic Mexican food in the middle of a ski village. But, we were pleasantly surprised here. The food was EXCELLENT. We had the guacamole and chips to start with. The guacamole was very fresh, and our server happily brought us more (fresh) jalapenos when requested. Our entrees were equally as yummy. The restaurant does not use commercial Margarita mix, the mix is made in-house and you can really taste the freshly squeezed limes. Overall the cost is a little pricey (e.g the guacamole and chips was $10), but for being in the middle of Whistler Village, the prices were in-line with other restaurants.

1  Thank NessieDE
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am from mexico and my husband from russia, we both enjoy the food that this restaurant has to offer. The food was delicious and fresh with an excellent presentation. I felt like i was in mexico and, my husband is a hard person to please when it comes to food, he loves the place... You must try the margaritas!! Yummy, yummy :-P