“Great Latte and Muffin”

Lift Coffee Company
Ranked #3 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Whistler
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Local people, local blend, local brew.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I read abou this being the best place for a latte in whistler and indeed it was. On top of great service and a great latte I ordered a morning glory muffin and it had to be the best one I've eaten in a long time! I would drive here just for the muffin and Pure Bread at Function junction for Lavender scone!

There are newer reviews for Lift Coffee Company

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The jj bean with its usually great but this wasnt so good. But make sur you ask for the small cappuccino cup since for some reason they make it a 12 oz!!! Staff ware great tho!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A couple months ago I would have given the lift 5 starts, however the quality of food has decreased to the point that I refuse to eat there. Since the lift was bought and had a change of bakers and location that the goods are being made the prices have stayed the same yet the portions, uniqueness and quality are so terrible I don't eat there anymore. Not only is the food below average, but the wait time for anything that needs to be heated is way to long. If you do plan on eating here or ordering a hot beverage make sure you have time to wait.
The past 2 times I have ordered a breakfast croissant and a sandwich, the food took so long I had to ask for my sandwiches partially cooked so I wouldn't be late for work. I also ordered a tea, which took over 5 minutes because there was only one staff member making every drink order. Mornings are a busy time, so bringing in more staff to speed up bill times is not a bad idea. The lady at the cash handled my cash and coin and then rubbed her hands through the tea bags prior to putting it in my cup, Yuk. The coffee and specialty drinks taste good however that's about it.
Not to far away is Starbucks, or right next door is a Whistler Blackcomb deli called EBCB that has great food, good quality and the wait time is much quicker.

I have lived in town for 4 years, and used to recommend this place but that has changed and I discourage people from going here unless they have the patients and time to wait for what would take have the time anywhere else.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They make the best chai lates, super yummy ! Located right at the mountain base. They have breakfast & lunch for a quick bite

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great little place. Good coffee and croissants, really friendly service. Would recommend it over Starbucks!