“Awesome time!”

Whistler ATV Bushwacker Tour
Ranked #11 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Whistler ATV is your one-stop-shop for summer fun! Get your adventure on while driving an ATV during our beautiful backcountry scenery paired with knowledgeable guides and friendly staff. There are tours for all ability levels and kids ride free! Make your trip to Whistler a memorable one - choose Whistler ATV. For reviews on our winter activities, please see 'Blackcomb Snowmobile'
White Rock, Canada
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've done a lot of adventure activities recently including kayaking, hang gliding, glacial snowboarding, but I have to say ATVing has topped them all! I was with Colin as well, the speed was really good the trails were challenging and he was a very entertaining guide for the full two hour bushwhacker tour. I would absolutely recommend this as I am sure to go again and probably the snowmobiling in the winter as well!

Vancouver, Canada
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Fun, Fun, Fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I just got back from the Bushwacker 2 hour tour and we had lots of fun. This was our first time to do this and we were not disappointed. Our guide, Christian, was great. It was a relatively small group - just 3 ATVs altogether with the guide on one, my wife and I on another, and another couple on the 3rd ATV. Christian gave us a quick but clear explanation on how to start the ATV, make it move, and make it stop. Then we had a couple of runs on the training course. We rode on flat terrains and some rugged ones too where we used the 4-wheel drive. We stopped at a coupe of places (Christian's favorites) where we took some pictures. It was so much fun that the two hours seemed short. Next time, we'll go during the winter so we can try their snowmobile tour.

Tempe, Arizona
“Best thing we did!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from the bushwhacker 3 hour tour. It was great. Our guide was Colin who was Excellent. He was very knowledgeble to the area and took us to some very beautiful sites and perfect trails for our ability. I would recommend this company for anyone visiting Whistler. I hope to return in the winter and do some more tours with this company.

Tempe, Arizona
“Best thing we did!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Bay Shore, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We came all the way from New York and were looking for something that we can't do at home. This was very scenic and a whole lot of fun. We rode on various terrains and at varying speeds. The guides were friendly and knowledgable. I really appreciated the availability of jackets and boots. My only complaint was that we never given an opportunity to have our picture taken on the ATVs while on the course. After seeing pics like that on Trip Advisor and on their website, I expected there to be a scenic stop where we would take pictures. The only picture stop we had was in a spot where we had to proceed on foot, which was cool. I managed to get a picture on our ATVs at the very end when I asked, but this was at the starting point so the background wasn't very impressive.

Bottom line is this was a great experience with a good company. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Visited June 2013