“Wonderful Anniversary at Four Seasons Whistler!”

Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
Ranked #2 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
San Francisco, CA
“Wonderful Anniversary at Four Seasons Whistler!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons Whistler for 4 nights in October 2012 for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. The service was perfect and the concierge helped us plan a couple great nights out for dinner to celebrate including to Bearfoot Bistro. I highly recommend dinner there including champagne sabering in their wine cave. We loved our room at the resort, it was huge and included a fireplace and balcony with a great view of the mountain. The resort sent champagne and strawberries to our room on our anniversary which was such a nice touch. Overall we loved our stay and hope to have the chance to visit again in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Duncan, Canada
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I came to the Four Season's for our 20th Anniversary! We stayed two nights and felt like we were royalty. From the greeting at the truck when we rolled in to the upgraded suite, which was wonderful. We also were given champagne on ice with strawberries and chocolate sauce to our room....this was such a great full and thankful gift. From the friendly service to the shuttles into town, suggested places to go (which where great), the hotel suite with the wonderful bathrooms, and the overall feel of this hotel. Highly recommend and it is only a few minutes walk to town which is lovely along the village walk!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am a Fairmont Platinum, Hilton Gold, and (if you can believe it) Starwood Gold frequent traveler. My wife booked us this weekend at the Four Seasons Whistler and I was keen to see what all the hype was about.

Believe the hype.

In my experience, no hotel chain comes close to the level of service and un-pushy attention of the exceptional Four Seasons team.

Now that I've experienced Four Seasons, I'm in trouble... Nothing else can compare. Seriously.

Examples:

- Breakfast with a five and three year old... No problem. What can they eat? Answer: Anything they or the parents want. How much does it cost? Answer: Nothing. Breakfast is free for five and under kids. Egg whites with yolk removed? No problem. Milk with a straw? No problem. Any kind of juice? No problem. French toast with fancy accoutrements? No problem. Pancakes with REAL maple syrup? No problem. Berries? No problem. Watermelon for my three year old because she has recently decided she doesn't like berries? No problem. Pack a sandwich for lunch from the kitchen (at no extra cost)? No problem. ...You get my point... No request was an issue. There was no negotiating, no eye rolls for weird requests, no attitude except a great attitude. Oscar and Lenka in the Sidecut restaurant treated my kids (and me) like we were first class high rollers. Breakfast is a delight at the Four Seasons.

- The room: WOW! Spacious, huge ensuite, hide-a-bed in a sitting room and a second full shower and toilet. I've been in more modernized suites/rooms but our Four Seasons room was very comfortable and well appointed. The beds are more comfortable than the Westin Heavenly Bed.

- Hotel: Smaller than the Fairmont (thankfully) and very chilled out. We were disappointed to learn upon arrival that the pool was closed for renovation - but the staff took us over to the exclusive Four Seasons Residence pool. It was a nice consolation; however, we would have much rather used the big pool connected to our building. Next time...

- Staff: What an I say? Four Seasons hires truly exceptional people.They all seem to know exactly how to deal with you in a professional, unflustered, highly effective way. I was very impressed with every touch point and interaction. I've stayed in countless hotels over the years and the team at the Four Seasons Whistler are the best overall.

I expressed my gratitude to the Manager there and I hope to return. I wish I could afford the Four Seasons for every trip.. A goal worth attaining, believe me. It's a puzzle why they don't have a loyalty program but I'm sure that in the future, the smart people at Four Seasons will develop one that is miles ahead of everyone else.

Thanks for a great three nights with the family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank thirty-something72
White Rock, Canada
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have stayed before and found it an excellent hotel, staff are great; rooms are clean and nicely finished. Hotel is spotless. Within walking distance to the village. Will look forward to going back when to opportunity arrives..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Halifax, NS
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I went out for our anniversary, we stayed three nights it was just spectacular. The staff go out of there way to make your stay ever so special. They are always there doing that little extra to make you feel at home. They upgraded us to an executive suite which was so spacious, beautifully furnished and the view was just incredible. There is no doubt we will be going back, a little more expensive but, just a fantastic place to stay they make you feel like royalty.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights in the summer. It was like a home away from home. Our room was spacious with a king bed and sofa bed for our daughter. The closet was huge!! We loved that our patio overlooked the mountains and the courtyard. There was live music many evenings in the courtyard so it was nice to sit on our balcony and enjoy the music. We loved the BBQ buffet on Thursday nights. We also dined one night at side cut which was very good. The valet was extremely helpful and even offered to drive us into town for dinner. We spent every afternoon at the pool. The only disappointment was that the towels weren't heated. We've stayed at FS in Vail and the towels are heated. Great perk as it was cooler in the evenings. Overall we had a fabulous stay and would definitely return.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Certainly, the most beautiful modern hotel I have stayed at. The staff was friendly and most accommodating, from Emir at the front desk going over the top to help me procure a cigar cutter to the catering staff who made note of my nut allergy and had the kitchen prepare some custom dishes for me. A splendid hotel with superb service!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business