All reviewsloft suitefull kitchengreat locationdry saunajacuzzi tubown mealslight sleepersofa bedflat screendvd playerbike parkcan't beat the locationrestaurants and shopsbit datedunderground parkingcentral locationoutdoor pool
Reviewed October 3, 2017

1. Had an RV could not park at hotel - hotel said free 72 hour parking 10 minute walk back. Wrong - only 24 hour parking then you have to move - hotel should make arrangements for guests.
2. NO dish soap, no scouring pad to wash pans, no hand towels for kitchen, no instructions for anything - TV, fireplace, sauna, food available/price/etc for restraurant in hotel -
3. No accommodations for disabled at all and stairs to loft are steep.
4. provided salt and pepper so small - only last two days.
5. No dresser if you want to unpack for a week stay.
6. Only one holder for suitcase - any other goes on the floor.
7. Only ice available is in lobby - time share has frig and freezer but no ice cube trays.

Needs a lot of improvement ---

Room Tip: best views
Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Husband and I had four days here. If visiting in September bring warm clothes i.e. fall jacket, hoodies, long sleeved tee shirts and be able to layer. Hotel is comfortable and clean - we had a loft. Kitchen is well equipped. Location is superb but be prepared for some noise between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. as the party goers head home. We removed the sliding windows to allow more fresh air to flow through. In order for the baseboard heaters to work, need to flip the switch by the fireplace to "heat". Took us a couple of days to figure that out. All in all a great place to stay. Hotel staff are very knowledgable, helpful and cheerful. Great biking trails of all levels. Peak to Peak closes in September and it is well worth planning your trip when the gondolas are running.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the Village may be quieter when the pubs and bars close.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Pool outside was good since the air had cleared up after all the BC Wildfires. Rooms are large and locaton is great. Have stayed there several times in the past and place is still one where I would go back to

Room Tip: Mountain side offers great views
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Our stay last week was great. You can't beat the location! We had a loft bedroom suite with 2 bdrms and there was plenty of room for the 4 of us. The room was large and very clean, as well as well equipped. The pool/hot tub were clean and you are in the heart of Whsitler Village. Don't let the dated hallways get you down....the rooms and location make up for it. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This place is perfectly located in the village.
I was really pleased to get the room and it was pretty good on the surface however after a night there are some things that needs attending too. The blind is broken and a shaft of early morning light was right in my eyes and I shut the fridge off as it was very noisy.
Why didn't I say anything to the staff you my ask, I tried talking to a lady, Irish I think, over another issue and I found her unhelpful, tired and quite rude, which put me off totally.
Would I go back, probably not.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple