This place is definitely not a 5-star lodging but the location is GREAT, the kitchenette is very handy and well stocked with the basics one needs to prepare your own meals, free wi-fi is great, free parking too if you're Shell owners (which we are) and the Murphy bed is surprisingly comfy. The decor is kinda outdated and housecleaning only comes in every 5 days so if you stay for more than 1 week and are messy, things can get untidy. But front desk, housecleaning and maintenance are very good about fixing anything that might need fixing and providing with whatever you need if you just ask. We have stayed here twice so far, 2011, 2013, and will be back next year for Ironman!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mountainside Lodge, you’ll find all the comfort, service and amenities you desire when you’re ready to balance your sense of adventure with something for your other senses. Mountainside Lodge is surrounded by spectacular mountain views, yet close to the delightful ambiance of Whistler Village. You just won’t find a better base for your adventure all suites have mountain views, attractive tile and rich carpeted floors, gas log fireplace and wooden blinds. The bathrooms have a jetted tub and bath amenities including a hairdryer and cozy bathrobes. The fully equipped kitchen with dining area, has a dishwasher, full size stove & fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board. You’re never far from a stylish hideaway, a gourmet meal or a rejuvenating massage when you make Mountainside Lodge your base for adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Mountainside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Mountainside Lodge Whistler