Stayed here for 4 nights in the middle of ski season. In the middle of the village and close to the lifts/gondola. We stayed in a studio which was pretty good value for money (although when I checked online a week before check in the cost was $30 cheaper per night....front desk staff wouldn't upgrade us despite us paying the higher tariff which was a little disappointing). The kitchen had a stove/oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and was handy to self cater as breakfast was not included and you can save money by making lunch/dinner. There is a supermarket in the village which is more expensive than downtown but not too bad. I would stay here again as for the price and what you get I think it's good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mountainside Lodge, you’ll find all the comfort, service and amenities you desire when you’re ready to balance your sense of adventure with something for your other senses. Mountainside Lodge is surrounded by spectacular mountain views, yet close to the delightful ambiance of Whistler Village. You just won’t find a better base for your adventure all suites have mountain views, attractive tile and rich carpeted floors, gas log fireplace and wooden blinds. The bathrooms have a jetted tub and bath amenities including a hairdryer and cozy bathrobes. The fully equipped kitchen with dining area, has a dishwasher, full size stove & fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board. You’re never far from a stylish hideaway, a gourmet meal or a rejuvenating massage when you make Mountainside Lodge your base for adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Mountainside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Mountainside Lodge Whistler