Easy to find driving in from Vancouver. Check in was painless, reception staff friendly & helpful.
Pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, full kitchen & good size bathroom. Pull down wall bed was comfortable. Everything you'd need was in the room. Would be happy and comfortable in this hotel for more than a night.
Parking was expensive in underground car park, but although checkout was 11am we were allowed to stay in the car park which enabled us to look around Whistler before moving on.
Plenty of restaurants, bars & shops within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mountainside Lodge, you’ll find all the comfort, service and amenities you desire when you’re ready to balance your sense of adventure with something for your other senses. Mountainside Lodge is surrounded by spectacular mountain views, yet close to the delightful ambiance of Whistler Village. You just won’t find a better base for your adventure all suites have mountain views, attractive tile and rich carpeted floors, gas log fireplace and wooden blinds. The bathrooms have a jetted tub and bath amenities including a hairdryer and cozy bathrobes. The fully equipped kitchen with dining area, has a dishwasher, full size stove & fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board. You’re never far from a stylish hideaway, a gourmet meal or a rejuvenating massage when you make Mountainside Lodge your base for adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mountainside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Hotel Whistler
- Mountainside Lodge Whistler