My husband and I booked a 2 night holiday in Whistler and booked this through a groupon online. We were very disappointed in the porridge breakfast, no toast, no juice and no fresh fruit! The porridge was made in a crock pot which tasted terrible and there was nothing to put in it except for white sugar. For claiming this to be a 'wellness and retreat' it was far from that! I guess being local made us feel treated lower than other fellow guests staying coming from other countries at the lodge. Would never book again for full price, wasn't worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whistler Alpine Chalet is an $8 Mill+ internationally world renowned private European Chalet/Chateau, purpose-built to provide a luxury, highly appointed, high calibre Whistler experience, enabling small to mid to large family and corporate team building groups to remain together, while also retaining their own exclusivity, privacy, and autonomy in their own self contained suite to retire to within the Chalet. We are specifically land use zoned for high capacity, short term Tourist accommodations and a myriad of commercial uses, versus standard residential use, ensuring guest stays are valid, assured, and legal, so guests are assured peace of mind and are not left without recourse booking otherwise. We are compatible with mature, luxury oriented, discerning travellers and vacationers who prefer luxury accommodations, and the perfect location to enhance and optimize their Whistler experience ! We are not a cabin for discount seeking youth or party goers. Nor do we have the wear and tear associated, as many other lower calibre home conversions accommodate, which is important to our clientele, their family members, friends/associates, and children. From family groups, friends getaways, corporate groups, celebrities, to royal family entourages, the Chalet's exclusivity and privacy accommodates the needs of all. We are ideally suited for family/friends groups, corporate team building/leadership/exec groups, fitness, yoga retreat groups, outdoor adventure, golf, skiing, eco-tour groups ... you name it ! Some of our notable corporate groups have included Cisco, Nordstrom, IBM, Microsoft, and many local corporate groups as well. For easy entertaining after a day on the hill, our 6000 square foot chalet with a well-appointed living room and log fireplace, fully equipped Italian chef's dream kitchen, top calibre appliances, elegant dining room with windows looking out onto snow-laden cedars is an ideal choice to host your family, corporate retreat, and getaway with friends. Added features include private gym / yoga studio, ski lockers, steam room, powder room, large hot tub/jacuzzi. The only 4 season Chalet/Chateau of its kind, 100 meters to the major lake (Alta Lake), beach, and Lakeside park, 10 minute walk to the main Village, 2 minutes to all ski hills, and right on walking and bike paths. The only purpose-built large capacity Chalet/Chateau of this calibre, planned from the ground up. We are a multi-multi million dollar European Chalet for mature, luxury oriented, discerning groups and travellers who want the best home base from which to create and enjoy their Whistler experience ! We are not a cabin for discount seeking travellers. "Being able to all stay together for the Whistler experience based at Whistler Alpine Chalet, was priceless" - Is a common response from guests, so pleased that they booked the Chalet versus the alternative of having to book multiple homes or multiple hotel rooms at much higher total values. We are full chalet rental, so you have the entire Chalet when your group stays. We can also provide, for smaller groups, our 6 suite full Chalet rental at 15% less than the full 8/9 suite Chalet rental, which still provides your smaller group all the benefits of the Chalet. For added privacy for large groups we offer north and south wings, perfect for families. Our 9 bedroom chalet (8 bedroom plus service suite for chef, nanny, assistant etc), features private en-suite bathrooms in each guest room, large windows, private balconies or decks allowing you to enjoy fresh mountain air, oak armoires, 450 count Fretted linen, work stations, iPod docks, and 42 inch flat LCD screen TV in all the rooms, plus a 60" main lounge area screen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Whistler Alpine Chalet Retreat & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whistler Alpine Chalet Retreat & Wellness Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Alpine Chalet Retreat And Wellness