“5 star food whit ok service”

Royal Taste of India
Ranked #66 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Indian, International, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Nijjar family are pleased with the result of their family owned venture. The restaurant is equipped with a strong team of talented caterers to spice up your life. Leading the kitchen is World-Renowned Executive chef Joginder Singh (Sabi). Chef Sabi, an Indian spice Guru alongside master chef of tandoori cooking Nipun Gosain and their team of certified and traditional chef's from India. The Royal Taste Of India provides the Essence of Traditional cuisine with a Modern Touch. Each dish is prepared to your specifications by our chef's fusion at it's finest!
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was great .one of the best indian i ate in long time , ambiance was great ! But looking at one of the waiter texting on is iphone when the chef was dinging couple time for our food was kind of wierd !! Want to play with fancy restaurent !! No cellphone should be with the waiter when they work ! Thank to the chef for great food

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I can't say this is the best restaurant in Whistler since I haven't been to all of them but it is the best of the ones we tried. The lunch specials change daily and are fantastic. The prices don't hurt either, very reasonable for the Whistler area. We went one day for the lunch special. It was so good we asked what the next day's special was and went back again. Highly recommended. Free two hour parking at The Marketplace.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We ate here tonight and were not disappointed! I had the Royal Chicken Tikka which arrived sizzling and moist and my partner had the Lamb Korma in a delicious spicy sauce with rice and narns! Lovely spicy poppadoms to nibble on whilst waiting for our main course. Certainly eat here again and good value too!

1  Thank Golfwidow2610
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is probebly the best indian food I've ever had! I'm talking about THE best as in comparison to indian restaurants in London. The portions you get are big and for the price you pay you get lots of delicious food. The food is just fantastic. The service was also good. We ended up going twice during our short stay in Whisler and I would for sure go back if I visit Whisler.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food. Can't say enough!! The waitress worked hard (sorry I don't have a name she was dutch or swedish perhaps?) and was very proper! Even my 8 year old son said the food was better than pizza! That is saying alot for a child whose favourite food is pizza :) my only complaint is that the bathroom was filthy. I will definately be back to this restaurant on my next trip to Whistler :)