“Royal taste indeed”

Royal Taste of India
Ranked #34 of 197 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Indian, International, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Nijjar family are pleased with the result of their family owned venture. The restaurant is equipped with a strong team of talented caterers to spice up your life. Leading the kitchen is World-Renowned Executive chef Joginder Singh (Sabi). Chef Sabi, an Indian spice Guru alongside master chef of tandoori cooking Nipun Gosain and their team of certified and traditional chef's from India. The Royal Taste Of India provides the Essence of Traditional cuisine with a Modern Touch. Each dish is prepared to your specifications by our chef's fusion at it's finest!
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is probebly the best indian food I've ever had! I'm talking about THE best as in comparison to indian restaurants in London. The portions you get are big and for the price you pay you get lots of delicious food. The food is just fantastic. The service was also good. We ended up going twice during our short stay in Whisler and I would for sure go back if I visit Whisler.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food. Can't say enough!! The waitress worked hard (sorry I don't have a name she was dutch or swedish perhaps?) and was very proper! Even my 8 year old son said the food was better than pizza! That is saying alot for a child whose favourite food is pizza :) my only complaint is that the bathroom was filthy. I will definately be back to this restaurant on my next trip to Whistler :)

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We get take out from here frequently and it is a great meal. So much food for a reasonable price and it is authentic Indian. The Tandori Chicken is a great choice.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Arrived at 5:30 on Monday two other tables in restaurant. There were two servers. The server we had was very inexperienced in Indian cuisine. Had to ask for water a couple of times. When we went to pay had to wait for the server to get off her cell phone.

Food was good. Disappointed with the service. Ate here twice last year sevice and food was good.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ate at this restaurant in early August whilst visiting Whistler. Being curry fans in the UK we are usually disappointed when we go for a curry abroad (they never seem to get it). So it was with trepidation that we decided to try this one. We were both pleasantly surprised! This was the nearest to the real thing I've tasted in North America, and in beautiful surroundings too. Well done. (shame about the pappadoms though)

1  Thank Rick_Cox