“Quaint restaurant with delicious food!”

Royal Taste of India
Ranked #66 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Indian, International, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Nijjar family are pleased with the result of their family owned venture. The restaurant opened with a strong team of talented staff members. Leading the kitchen is World-Renowned Executive chef Haward Prakhash. Chef Haward is an Indian spice Guru and master chef of tandoori cooking Sanjive Kumar (Toni)alongside certified and traditional chef's from India. The Royal Taste Of India Provides The Essence Of Traditional cuisine With a Modern Touch. Each dish is prepared to your specification by our chef's fusion at it's finest!
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We choose this restaurant based on tripadvisor as it was ranked #1 in Whistler. We were happy to agree that the service and the food was excellent! It has been awhile since I have had that great of an indian meal and it was not too greasy or heavy, just right!

It is a smalll restaurant, with little decor, the meals are very inexpensive but the service was excellent, and they do not rush you out when you are finished. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

A typical Indian restaurant in the middle of Whistler. Great food, good for kids and the prices are good $15 for a dish is simply almost too cheap.
We will come back thank you

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Probably the best Indian food in BC. The best restaurant in Whistler. I would say aside from the slopes, this is a reason to come to Whistler.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had just arrived in Whistler after a long day of driving and were ready for a nice evening out. This restaurant was a great pick. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful in our dinner selections.We went with the Royal tandoori chicken and lamb Tikka sizzlers. Both were very very good.The naan bread was to die for. The desserts look good, but we were both too full. To top it off, the meals were very reasonably priced, especially for Whistler.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and me were looking for something new and decided on going to this restaurant that was ranked #1 as Whistler restaurants. Actually our host helped us choose the right food and taught us how to eat the bread and food combination, like tacos. I had the Prawns Masala and my wife had curried chicken. It sounds simple but believe when I say, the flavor was amazing and the sauces very tasty and creamy. I like to eatin good restaurants, and this has been one of my best experiences. Our host, a young man from India, was wonderful