“Great family fun on the snow mobile.”

The Adventure Group Whistler
Book In Advance
More Info
$94.80*
and up
Whistler Superfly Ziplines
Ranked #4 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Group is Whistler's premier activity operator offering winter and summer excursions for all ages, abilities and interests. Featuring a stunning backcountry base only moments from the village, multiple offices for your convenience, the best guides in the business and a focus on delivering high-end experiences, our team will help provide memories that will last a lifetime. SUMMER adventures include: Superfly Ziplines, Treetop Adventure Course, Whitewater Rafting, ATV Tours, Biking, Canoeing, Bungee Jumping (year-round), Skydiving, Fishing and Jet-Boating. WINTER includes: Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides and Heliskiing. Wow, now that's a lot of fun to be had!
Murwillumbah, Australia
“Great family fun on the snow mobile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

We went on the three hour family snow mobile tour today. It was fantastic! Our guide Jordan was great and went over everything thoroughly. The kids loved him and he was heaps of fun. Lunch was delicious, although all the kids wanted to do was get on the mini snow mobiles. They had a ball on the mini snow mobiles and it was hard to get them to leave. It was a fantastic day, worth every penny and we would certainly do it again.

North Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Staff....Awesome FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was an amazing experience we did the dine and Zip tour, and enjoyed every bit of it....its a 5 star operation!

Victoria, Canada
“facing my fear.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

What an experience, is all i can say. I am terrified of heights and was surprised with a chance to complete the four zip-lines. The guides here made me feel safe and comfortable as i faced my fears. What an incredible feeling, gliding in between the mountains, i left feeling incredibly proud of my accomplishment. I would highly recommend - great team building experience.

Vancouver, Canada
“Whistler Ziplining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

These guys were incredible, we felt so taken care of! From having extra clothes and rubber boots for warmth to their friendly and accommodating nature with everyone in our group...the keeners and the super nervous...I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Vancouver, Canada
“Superfly zipline adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I joined a group of girlfriends that I work with at Superfly last week and had the time of my life! It was so fun, beautiful and exhilarating and I'm really glad I did it. I was absolutely terrified leading up to the first zipline across the valley and hesitantly did it anyways and I can honestly say I would do it again. It wasn't anywhere near as scary as I had originally thought it would be. I would recommend this as one of the best outdoor activities to do in Whistler! It's suitable for people of all ages. Get out there!