“Superfly zipline adventure”

Whistler Superfly Ziplines
Ranked #5 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Adventure Group is Whistler's premier activity operator offering winter and summer excursions for all ages, abilities and interests. Featuring a stunning backcountry base only moments from the village, multiple offices for your convenience, the best guides in the business and a focus on delivering high-end experiences, our team will help provide memories that will last a lifetime. SUMMER adventures include: Superfly Ziplines, Treetop Adventure Course, Whitewater Rafting, RZR Tours, Biking, Canoeing, Bungee Jumping (year-round), Skydiving, Fishing and Jet-Boating. WINTER includes: Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Winter Ziplining and Heliskiing. Wow, now that's a lot of fun to be had!
Vancouver, Canada
“Superfly zipline adventure”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I joined a group of girlfriends that I work with at Superfly last week and had the time of my life! It was so fun, beautiful and exhilarating and I'm really glad I did it. I was absolutely terrified leading up to the first zipline across the valley and hesitantly did it anyways and I can honestly say I would do it again. It wasn't anywhere near as scary as I had originally thought it would be. I would recommend this as one of the best outdoor activities to do in Whistler! It's suitable for people of all ages. Get out there!

Visited April 2014

Whistler, Canada
“Amazing team building experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was such a great way for our team to let loose and have fun with each other. The lines are fantastic and guides were so friendly and fun. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Whistler!

Visited April 2014
Waipahu, Hawaii
“Whistler Ziplining”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The guides were awesome!!! They made everyone feel motivated and adventurous. We thought that the whole outfit was very professional. Everyone had a blast!! Very educational and well worth every penny!

Whistler, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Snowmobiling with Beautiful Scenery!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My friend and I went snowmobiling for the first time in many many years with TAG Whistler! The representative helped us pick the appropriate tour for our skill level. The agent at the desk when we arrived for the tour was so welcoming and knew who we were when we walked in! Another representative kindly walked us to the shuttle vehicle (well maintained, super clean) and the driver greeted us with a warm, sincere smile. When we arrived to the site, all employees in the area greeted us and were so friendly. The photographer took a great snapshot of us prior to the tour. Our guide Jordan was fantastic! He gave us a great tutorial of the machine and then took time with each us individually to ensure we were completely comfortable. The scenic views were certainly the best part! Jordan stopped a few times to show us some great spots for photos. He was very knowledgeable about the area and even stopped to point out some wildlife. The snowmobiles are new, super user-friendly. They even have child-sized machines for the kids to try out. Oh - and can't forget to mention the delicious stop at the Yurt for some pastries and hot drinks from Bearfoot Catering - yum! Great morning of exploration on a beautiful mountain north of Whistler Village.

Edgewood, Washington
“Snowmobiling in whistler”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great staff and lots of fun. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. A little spendy but well worth the money.