Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Adventure Group tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Adventure Group
from $153.65
from $31.71
from $80.48
from $80.48
1,149 results
All reviews rzr tour cougar mountain super fly white water rafting superfly ziplines great fun snow mobiles base camp side by side green river a lot of fun an absolute blast wedge rafting winter wonderland great guide an awesome experience adrenaline rush
Reviewed 4 days ago

Thank you TAG for the amazing tour my family had a great time. Even though it was a muddy day that made the tour that much more fun. We were not wet or cold as you guys provided coveralls and rainwear. The tour guide was even nice enough to let our son ride in the lead Razor. Must say the Razor tour was perfect for young families - our 6 and 8 year old said it was the best time ever. We got to get some great scenic shots and a lot was pointed out to us during the day. Exceptional service and overall fun four wheeling adventure.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This was my first time ever in an ATV and I had SO MUCH FUN! It was just my husband and I with our guide, Liam. Liam gave us a quick explanation on how to drive the side-by-side ATV and then we were on our way. He guided us up one mountain, down through the valley, and then up the other mountain and back. I cannot explain how awesome it was to go splashing through all those puddles. They provide rain gear so you don’t even get too, too wet (although some of their coats don’t zip properly so you might want to bring your own jacket to go underneath. We go soaked! We willfully aimed for every single puddle. It was exhilarating. If you’ve never tried ATVing before then I would strongly recommend going with the Adventure Group. They made it so easy and fun. One of the best things I’ve ever done.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Very organized, left on time. Mahibes in great condition. They supllied all the gear because we got home and we were soaked through! It was amazing. My husbands goal was to make us the dirtiest wettest couple. We were. Our guide was Aly. Man that girl can drive! It was an adventure that i wouls call extreme, but we never felt in danger. Well done and you deserve every dime you make. Thanks Aly! Derick and Monika

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I had a blast exploring Cougar mountain on a Razr. Our tour guide Ali was attentive and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a fun adventure in Whistler - this is it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Razr tour was amazing, and the staff that drove us and led us were all amazing. Worth every penny of fun.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The high ropes course was so fun!Was very very lengthy though. Maybe too long for younger individuals.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time during our RZR tour. Our guide Jonathan was friendly, knowledgeable and his main concern other that safety was that we were having a great time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great adventure Especially Great guides .Our special thanks to Zack who was very friendly and professional.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was suggested that while we were visiting Whistler that we make time to see Vallea Lumina! Absolutely magical!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Whistler for the day at the end of September with 3 of my girlfriends and we booked this course to do. It was perfect for a semi-active experience and created many great laughs and memories -- plus we scored a gorgeous, sunny autumn day! Our tour guide, Rita, was extremely friendly, supportive, helpful, and encouraging as we went through the course. Our shuttle bus drivers (one was Austin) were engaging and provided some excellent recommendations for places to eat in the village. Overall, we all had an incredible time and found the 4 hour total time was well worth the $65 price tag.