“Snowmobile and Zip line tour”

The Adventure Group Whistler
RZR Off-Roading Tours from Whistler
Ranked #3 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Adventure Group is Whistler's premier activity operator offering winter and summer excursions for all ages, abilities and interests. Featuring a stunning backcountry base only moments from the village, multiple offices for your convenience, the best guides in the business and a focus on delivering high-end experiences, our team will help provide memories that will last a lifetime. SUMMER adventures include: Superfly Ziplines, Treetop Adventure Course, Whitewater Rafting, RZR Tours, Biking, Canoeing, Bungee Jumping (year-round), Skydiving, Fishing and Jet-Boating. WINTER includes: Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Winter Ziplining and Heliskiing. Wow, now that's a lot of fun to be had!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This outfitter was fantastic! our guides were fun and kept us laughing! We did the Snowmobile and zip line tour package and had a blast. The loaned gear was clean and appeared new. This outfitter was very organized. We highly recommend!

TAGWhistler, Manager at The Adventure Group Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your awesome review! We do LOVE having fun and so glad you were able to join us for a couple of adventures during your visit. Come back and laugh with us any day!

There are newer reviews for The Adventure Group Whistler

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Sunday went snowshoe-ing in a family group of 5 adults. Took gondola then chairlift to yurt (base camp). We were then fitted for any equipment we didn't have, for me that was a coat, ski pants, gloves and boots. Ashley (man) was our guide. Thoughtful and alert, he assured all in our group felt comfortable with our speed and ability level.

Ashley pointed out bobcat and snowshoe hare foot prints in snow. We stood in awe as two territorial squirrels signaled to us we were in "their yard". He pointed out Old Man Beard moss and the depth of the snow pack. It was an insider tour of the wilderness and all downhill to boot.

Each of us "bum slid" down a snow slide. Ashley asked in his English accent if my daughter were scared. She replied in his accent, "I'm not scad."

He took us to areas for great photographs and then took pics of us with our cameras. My family walked away with great memories and pictures for our next years composite Christmas card. Thanks!

No need to be "scad" with Ash around! Isn't he awesome?! Thank you so much for your kind review - we've passed along your feedback and you definitely made him grin (and maybe blush a little bit too!). See you again soon I hope ;)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My group really enjoyed ourselves and had a lot of fun with the guides. We were in Whistler a competition during WinterPride and this was a great way to get to know each other and let loose. The guides were really friendly and easy going. We had a great time!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Adventure Group snowshoe tours are fabulous! I had an amazing time on the Winter Wonderland tour - absolutely breathtaking forest and trails, mountain views and my guide, Ashe, was wonderful! I loved the tour so much that I did the same tour the next day! Last year I did the Natural Mystic tour which was also wonderful! The snowshoe tours were definitely one of the highlights of my Whistler trip!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were purchased a gift certificate for the adventure group. We decided to use it on their 2 1/2 hour tour. It was amazing. We originally wanted the afternoon trip but are very happy it was sold out and forced us to take the morning one. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. We received instruction on the operations and as the tour progressed the guide seemed to "sense" our confidence grow and allowed us to go a little faster. I have to say we were absolutely lucky in that the weather was amazing - cold crisp and clear. Blue skys awaited us and nobody can outdo the views in Whistler on days like that. I would recommend you dress in layers to stay warm but being a west coast gal this was 2nd nature. We would do it again in a heart beat!!

"Would do it again in a heartbeat" - I think those are our favourite words to hear! Thank you for your great review - we absolutely love to hear from our guests who love snowmobiling as much as we do! Beautiful views and feeling like you're really getting away from it all...ahhh ;) Come back and see us soon!