- This hotel is in a great location and it is not too expensive
- The staff are pretty friendly.
- Because it is inexpensive, it attracts the wrong crowd. There were kids partying and smoking marijuana in the room next to us. Thanks to the ventilation, you could smell it throughout our room too.
- The room was poorly cleaned and there was even some graffiti on the wall.
- Sheets and towels were not clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best address in Whistler! The Blackcomb Lodge could not be closer to the fun and excitement of Whistler Village. Restaurants, shops, cinemas, art galleries and night life surround the hotel. The Village Gondola is located just a brief 2 minute walk through the pedestrian village. Each Studio or Studio Loft unit provides full kitchen facilities and a variety of bedding configurations designed to accommodate both families and couples. Relax in Whistler's only indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blackcomb Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackcomb Hotel Whistler