“My kids loove this place”
Review of White Spot Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
White Spot Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: New White Spot across from Aava Hotel.
Description: New White Spot across from Aava Hotel.
Luzon, Philippines
“My kids loove this place”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

After eating bread for some time, we were so happy to find rice and fried chicken being served. My kids loooove it. The serving was huge too.

Visited December 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“breaky before riding”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great place for breakfast before hitting the slopes. Open at 7am. Get there early, gets busy fast. The food is hot, service is a bit slow, but when it gets full fast, I can understand.

Ottawa
“Good food, good service, good value”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Generally, I'm not a fan of hotel restaurants. I was staying at the AAVA I needed to catch a quick breakfast before a conference so I ducked in here. REALLY happy I did. The food was excellent - had 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners here during a 4 day stay. Daily specials (at all 3 meals) were an excellent value. Service was attentive, even when busy.

Highly recommended.

southampton
“very nice food”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

this was right by the Aava Hotel where we had breakfast, only gripe I had was choice of eggs on the morning, they where not happy about giving poached eggs instead of scrambled, but this is a deal that they have with crystal holidays, however all the other food that we had was very good value for money and very nice, especially the $9.99 burger and beer. They close at 9pm weekdays and 10pm weekends not very good when your on holiday

Calgary
“Better than most Whitespots”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I visited different whitespots in B.C. but it seems that this one is the best. The food tastes great, the servers are very friendly and the atmosphere is great too. Prices are the best in Whistler for food. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013