“Supreme shredding ”

$1,178.71*
Whistler Full-Day Private Tour from Vancouver
Ranked #1 of 31 Nature & Parks in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler Blackcomb is consistently ranked the No. 1 ski resort in North America with over 8,171 acres of terrain. As a true four season resort, Whistler Blackcomb offers skiing and snowboarding in the winter and downhill mountain biking and alpine hiking in the summer. Guests can even enjoy summer skiing/riding on the Horstman Glacier in June and July. At Whistler Blackcomb, there is something for everyone all year long.
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I Came for a few days and all I can say is wow the 2 mountains keep you busy with not enough time in a day to get your favourite runs in twice! The park had smaller stuff all the way to tables big enough to fulfill your wildest dreams !

There are newer reviews for Whistler Blackcomb

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband, who is an advanced skier, and I travel to Whistler every year for a long weekend (we are from Seattle). I'm not a skier and usually hang out in the village or do a snowshoeing tour, but this visit I decided to take snowboarding lessons. I've snowboarded twice before, but in my 20's. I wanted to relearn the basics and build my confidence. The adult group lessons at Whistler have a maximum of 4 students in a group. I signed up for 2 full day lessons. There were 3 people in my group each day and I felt had sufficient one-on-one instruction. The first day I spent the majority of my day on the magic carpet where I the pendulum and chicken scratch, and the 2nd day I had enough skills to take the Olympic lift, and learn turns. The group lessons were definitely worth the money and I plan on taking another lesson on our next visit.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Largest ski resort in North America. More lifts, runs, services and amenities than a human can fullly experience in a weekend. However, if you love powder, you will be disappointed at the wet heavy snow of this mountain. Huge crowds that can really slow you down.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My Husband and I had a great time skiing on Whistler / Blackcomb. The peak to peak was surprisingly smooth & provided great views. The runs were long and well cared for.I would highly recommend

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Blackcomb Mountain is our favorite although we love Whistler, and well you just can't beat having over 8,000 acres of terrain, between the two, and now the Peak 2 Peak making it possible to ride/ski both mountains same day (and awesome experience and view)! There’s so much variety to choose from between the two mountains, awesome tree runs, steeps, bumps, areas that are accessible only by hiking, fun blues and green runs, and top terrain parks, oh and the views when it’s clear. It's funny though the amount of people we've run into, either while there or elsewhere, that complain about the crowds and weather and snow. I guess with our primary ski mountain being in West Virginia (it's the best in the south east, and its pretty darn good) we luckily appreciate and enjoy our vacations to Whistler-Blackcomb. The weather can be very different in the village vs higher, many times will be raining in the village and snowing higher up. We've done ski trips with family,friends and just the two of us since 1998, went every year for the first 8 but now every other. Stayed at many locations, quite the variety at that, prefer base of Blackcomb ski in ski out, eaten at many restaurants (favorites, Araxi, Quattro, Rim Rock, Dubh Linn Gate, Hy's, so miss Monks that was at base of Blackcomb), there are many to choose from, great sushi places too. Last visit was March 29-April 7 2012 and we lucked out with great conditions, over 50" of snow that week, first tracks off Spanky's on April 4th., getting ready to plan out next trip :-) ***If long distance travel, minimum visit recommended is 7 days, most people need to take a day off from the slopes, and there are plenty of other things to do, even if just checking out the village. Getting there is easy, only 2 ½ hrs from Vancouver, which is not the easiest to get out of if do rental car option. There are multiple grocery stores, some will deliver. Beer, wine and liquor stores are separate, most are next to or close to grocery store. If lucky can time when snowboard and ski competitions held, see some amazing talent. Lastly, there is great bus system to get to and from the village, if not walking distance to the village.