“Snowboarding”

and up
Whistler Full-Day Private Tour from Vancouver
Ranked #1 of 30 Nature & Parks in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler Blackcomb is consistently ranked the No. 1 ski resort in North America with over 8,171 acres of terrain. As a true four season resort, Whistler Blackcomb offers skiing and snowboarding in the winter and downhill mountain biking and alpine hiking in the summer. Guests can even enjoy summer skiing/riding on the Horstman Glacier in June and July. At Whistler Blackcomb, there is something for everyone all year long.
Laguna Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snowboarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Whistler Chateu accommodation's and staff are just over the top,finest of food and drinks,the ski in lodge,and the mountain is of the finest around,also plenty of shopping and sno tours available,romantic at its finest,hospitality just over the top...

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
North Vancouver, Canada
“One in a lifetime ski vacation to the most amazing resort in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My fiancée and I spent there nights and four days skiing both mountains every day. At night we had dinner and drinks at a local bar which included the funniest Karaoke ever. We also spent one evening at a restaurant by the village called Quattro! We were the only people eating so we had the hole entire place to ourselves! So romantic and the food was amazing to say the least. I would recommend that every person should make this trip a top priority on their bucket list! 5 stars for sure

Visited December 2012
Edmonton
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Everthing You Need”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My visits to Whistler/Blackcombe resort have only one thing missing. More time to spend there.
Once you have travelled to this world class venue you will wonder what you can do to spend more days and nights among the many runs and trails, restaurants and cafe's. Whistler is an all seasons destination. From skiing of all disciplines and snowboarding to mountain biking, road cycling, hiking and nature walks, fishing and watercraft activities. Whether by car from inland or up the 'Sea To Sky' highway getting there is as much enjoyment with the scenery and wildlife along the way. By air to Vancouver or by train, which ever you choose, direct transportation to Whistler is as convenient as a bus ride or car rental. You will ask yourselves why did I wait so long?

Visited November 2012
Aiea, Hawaii
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome place to visit ..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I love going to whistler for some skiing. Fresh powder and awesome views. But .. It is a costly destination. Friendly staff.

Visited February 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Breathtaking scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I'm not a skier, so I went up on the Peak to Peak in the summer, July 2013. Fabulous as you rise further and further out of the town and up the mountain, watching BMX riders below. At the top, after exploring and taking lots of pictures, took the ski-lift to the very top. This was my first time on one of these lifts- I even had a little practice on the one set up for novices. Tremendous, exhilerating ride. After a while taking even more photos, I came down. As I sat down the lift seemed to lurch forward and I felt as if I was being tipped out into the abyss - I almost c .....d myself!
Did the Peak to Peak transfer to Blackcomb Mt. More photos. My only regret is I didn't have have time for the shuttle bus transfer to the glacier, the last one had just gone - perhaps next time.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and would recommend, but must have a good head for heights unlike my wife.

Visited July 2013