“Wonderful place to visit” 5 of 5 stars

and up
SNOWBUS from Vancouver plus Whistler Blackcomb Lift Ticket
Ranked #1 of 29 Nature & Parks in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler Blackcomb is consistently ranked the No. 1 ski resort in North America with over 8,171 acres of terrain. As a true four season resort, Whistler Blackcomb offers skiing and snowboarding in the winter and downhill mountain biking and alpine hiking in the summer. Guests can even enjoy summer skiing/riding on the Horstman Glacier in June and July. At Whistler Blackcomb, there is something for everyone all year long.
Westmount, Quebec, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wonderful place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I missed out on visiting Whistler years ago when I was in the area, so I had to make the time to make it this year. I was glad that I went. It is a very attractive town. Very quaint and a great place to walk around. I did not have the time to ski or bike, so I strolled in the village and went to the top of the mountain. The weather cooperated and it was a very pleasant day trip. As to be expected, everything was slightly expensive, but it was worth it. I found it cool that people were doing downhill biking at the base of the mountain and there was some skiers at the top of the mountain. The whole are is very bike friendly and everyone was super friendly. A lot of people from all over the world working here and everyone was super friendly and helpful.

It would be really nice to come back in the winter to do some skiing. I think it would be a great place to spend a few days skiing. If anyone likes outdoor activities this is the place for you. For those that enjoy shopping, there are plenty of boutiques to spend an afternoon strolling around.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“The best skiing so far....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Long flight from Europe but its worth the time spent. Great pow!!!! 15-20 cm over night on average when i was there last February. Very clever lift system and in one day you can the most interesting slopes in Whistler and Blackcomb. In Whistler village there are a few great restaurants but you can find a lot of places to suit your budget.

Visited February 2013
Bangalore
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Whistler - An Out of the world experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We just had a wonderful weekend at the whistler town. We witnessed a spectacular view of the snow filled mountains from the peak to peak gondola(one of the world's highest lifts/trolleys). There are lots of adventure activities that can be done here like mountain biking,hiking, snow mobiling, skiing, bungy jumping, etc. This is a must visit place if you are in Vancouver(just 2 hrs away).

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ashish C
Brisbane, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The Best Ski Resort in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Ok So Canada is the third country I have skiied in. And Whistler Blackcom, is just amazing. It is huge with runs to suit all experience levels. As an intermediate skiier, the MAX4ski lessons were amazing. The Coast Hotel is brilliant, Merlins Bar on Blackcomb my pick of them. I was there for 12 days in January 2013, and am booked to go back in Jan 2014. Food, well tex mex is alright, but 29 steps, and The Bavarian are my pick.

If you get the chance, just go, blow all the knockers, blow all those that say it is too crowded. Just do it and have the best time of your life. Thank you whistler Blackcomb.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Trent1971
Manila, Philippines
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“Whistler Village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

First of all, we're from the Philippines - so we don't ski, we don't snowboard, we don't do a lot of mountain bike, and we run away from cold. But we were still impressed by Whistler Blackcomb village. We spent a good hour and a half just checking out all the village shops and restaurants and taking a lot of pictures of the great scenery.

Shopping was top class - we spent additional time inside the North Face outlet - and the choice of restaurants was so wide.

We did miss the peak to peak tram ride though since visibility was poor so they had to close the ride.

Visited May 2013