Tripadvisor

from $127.43
from $91.67
from $95.37
More Info
All reviews dog sledding hour tour hot cider wilderness tour private tour dog lovers log cabin snow pants frozen lake great guide great adventure take photos explained everything these guys highly recommend this tour fresh powder skill level
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great time at Blackcomb snowmobile, did the 3 hour wilderness tour and saw some great sights, guide Patrick was exceptional, really nice and showed us a grea time sledding! Highly recommend Blackcomb snowmobile for anyone looking for a great tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the dogsled/ mushing tour and it was really great! The staff Chris L. and Jeremy were both very knowledgable regarding the dogs. It was really great having the time to interact with the dogs as well!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time on a 2 hour private tour with Tyler.

They conduct the tours at the speed of the slowest person and therefore if you don’t want to be held up by someone in a larger group then I would recommend the private tour.

You start on a reduced engine key and as and when the instructor is happy with you the engine capacity is increased. This was useful to gain confidence as we hadn’t ridden a skido before.

Tyler was great, the transfer was good from Hilton and the hot cider stop was warming! Would recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Couldn't have wished for a better tour! My boyfriend and I booked a 3h private snowmobile tour and it was absolutely amazing! We got Tom as our guide and he made sure that I as the most inexperienced rider could keep up whereas my boyfriend who has a lot of experience driving dirt bikes etc also got to have his fun. The only downside with this experience was that it was done already after 3h, we both would happily have continued riding a few more hours :) This is definitely one of the most fun things you can do in Whistler and we will for sure go back to do the extreme tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a go at snowmobiling with blackcomb snowmobiling during our ski trip to whistler and it was fantastic!
We were extremely lucky to have Kellen as our guide who was professional, informative and very helpful in getting us going. And after he was happy that we were competent at handling the sleds he let us really open them up on the straights which was really awesome!
The hot apple cider and cookies up in the mountain Lodge were a nice touch and it was good of them to let us use our own gopros as we wanted.
I would definitely recommend Blackcomb snowmobiling if you wanted to take a break from the slopes and explore somewhere quieter.
Many many thanks Kellen!