“These guys know their stuff” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Whistler Wilderness Adventure Snowmobile Tour
Ranked #8 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler's best backcountry tours! We offer the best in snowmobiling, dog sledding, snowshoeing, cat skiing and backcountry dining - don't delay, join us for an adventure today. For reviews on our ATVing, please visit 'Whistler ATV'
“These guys know their stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went on a trip with Alex and it was an amazing experience. Champion bloke. Knew what he was doing, friendly and even gave me some killer homemade cookies. Ask for him specifically if you can.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome day spent sledding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Myself and a mate went on a 3 hour wilderness tour a while ago up in the Brandywine bowl. Our guide was Alex and he was everything one could want in a guide. He showed us some awesome spots and taught us a heap. Cheers Alex and the crew at blackcomb snowmobiles! We'll be back for sure!

Visited February 2013
Perth, Australia
“Winter Wonderland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

After recently returning to Whistler, which is an absolute favourite of the family, we had yet another amazing snowmobiling experience with the the guys at Blackcomb. We had some issues previously with my wife, Sharon, who had been in a serious vespa accident back in 02. On our last visit she was unable to muster the strength to make the trip into Whistler's miraculous wilderness on the snowmobile, however this time our guide Nick did an exceptional job of keeping her confidence at an all time high. She has not stopped talking about the experience since. Ahhh Sharon. The whole family has yet again enjoyed another amazing experience with the crew down there and to anyone who feels this may be a little out of their league; give it a shot!

The best way to see the real Whistler - Thanks Nick, Sharon is eternally grateful.

**Great Photo Opportunities**

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 hour snowmobile tour with Nic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went on a 3 hour snowmobile tour witH Nic. We went to some amazing places, and he made the day very enjoyable. From the moment we got arrived everyone was very helpful and made our day one to remember. I would like to thank everyone especially Nic for such a great day. I will definitly be suggesting to all of my friends that head to whistler blackcomb to do this tour.

Many thanks again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tom C
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These guys know their stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Took a 2 hour tour on Brandywine mountain earlier this season. The snow wasn't the best but our guide Nick knew where to go and we all had a couple of great hours. Previously I'd have considered my slope time too precious to consider any other activity but I'll definitely be heading back to these guys for a tour next season. If you haven't tried I'd definitely give snowmobiling a go next time you are in the mountains- and these guys are the ones to use if you want friendly local experts who know the mountains.

Visited December 2012