“Warp drive for your skiing game.”

Momentum Ski Camps - Day Camps
Ranked #50 of 99 things to do in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Now celebrating our 20th year, Momentum offers expert coaching in mogul and terrain park skiing from Olympians, World Cup skiers and Top Pros. Open to recreational and competitive skiers of intermediate level and above, from age 9 - 70, Momentum offers youth, adult or family sessions. Choose from fully inclusive packages in the summer, including hotel, all meals, transfers, skiing and afernoon/evening activities or 'Skiing-Only' clinics in the winter/spring with all day ski coaching.
Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Warp drive for your skiing game.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

One thing is for sure. At the end of the day at Momentum camp, you'll feel being a noticeably better skier.

When it comes to Moguls, freestyle and even all mountain skiing, these guys and gals are in a whole other category. And their work shows it.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank RMando

• Korean first
Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A must for freesking training”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Amazing coaches, incredible terrain at Whistler one of the best year round resort in the world

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Jorge R
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Turned me from a mogul hater into a mogul chick!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I intended to do 2 days of mogul clinic this spring but ended up doing 3 because it was such a great experience. At the beginning, I couldn't put together more than 4 or 5 moguls before spinning out. But now I can go top to bottom and find myself seeking out the bumps wherever I can! A complete change!!! John and Tami were just brilliant coaches, both in terms of giving us the techniques and then inspiring us to go for it. Top, top course.

2 Thank JulesChappell
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You will not get the same level of Instruction anywhere Else”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have attended both the Spring and Summer Camps in Momentum since 2002 and I can say nothing else compares to the training you will get here. Before I started the camp, I only took regular lessons from even some of the best instructors in many ski areas only to realize that I was wasting my time and money as I could no longer improve. Not so for the instructors here. All of them had competed at the highest level, including Olympic medalists. Now, even after 10 yrs, I felt like I have only learned 10% of what they have to teach!

1 Thank Bill A
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best mogul ski camps and clinics in the World !”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was simply the best ski coaching our children have ever had (10 years and 8 years). They joined in with children from Canada and the UK and were taught by enthusiastic professionals John Smart and Tammy Bradley. The sessions are professional but fun. We talked to some adults also on the camp who said it was fantastic, they appeared to come back year after year to ski with Momentum. Absolutely excellent and would recommend to anyone.

4 Thank riaclarke