“Epic day....”

Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Original owner offering guided fly fishing trips for trout, salmon, steelhead, and char in the Squamish and Whistler area for over 18 years. For discerning guests heli-fishing and float plane fly-in day trips are available. Premium fly fishing equipment is provided on all tours along with lunch on full day trips. FFF certified guides on staff. Beginner to advanced anglers welcome.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Valley Fishing Guides provided our family with an unbelievable day of fly fishing on the Squamish River. We met our guide, Ryan, at a nearby local coffee shop and got some great coffees and fresh hot scones and in five minutes we were getting a quick lesson. Ryan was real patient and just a stoked guy-you can tell he loves to fish and he really knows his stuff. We had never fly fished before and within half an hour we were casting like pros. First cast for all three of us and we all hooked a nice Pink Salmon. Ryan talked us through how to guide and land the fish. We landed 20-30 fish the whole day. Crazy fun and we fished for 8 hours and could have gone longer-HIGHLY-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

AVRWhistler, Manager at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are very happy you enjoyed your day on the water. We endevour to offer the best experience we can in order to help you enjoy the day and catch some fish while at it. Tight lines! Clint Goyette

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was my first time going salmon fly fishing, and second time fly fishing overall. My brothers-in-law hired Clint for 1/2 day, and told him to bring us to a place that was hopping with fish.

Clint did not disappoint. In 4 hours, we each landed at least 3 fish, and I think I hooked at least 6. Clint was not only a knowledgeable guide who really understands the area, but was also patient instructor. He gave us the casting tips we needed, and expertly coached us on bringing the fish in.

But the three things I most like about Clint are:
(1) He respects nature and the fish,
(2) He is a clear communicator/instructor,
(3) He puts his clients needs ahead of his.

The next time we're in the area and need a fishing guide, I would definitely look Clint up again.

AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

I look forward to seeing you all again! -Tight lines -Clint

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a fantastic time with Clint. If you are looking for a guide, look no further!
Landed my biggest fish of my career and learned a lot in just one day.
Highly recommended!

I'm glad you enjoyed your day on the water and am very happy to have been witness to your catch! See you again soon - Tight lines -Clint

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Me and my two boys (10 and 14 yrs) had a great experience with Ryan as our guide. We had never fly fished before but he taught us with great patience and clarity. We got at least 10 hook ups and landed many of them. I would encourage anybody who wants to add fly fishing to their bucket list to contact this outfit! My boys and I would definitely do this again. Todd

We're glad you enjoyed your trip and hope that your boys continue in the pursuit of fly fishing! See you next time - Tight Lines -Clint

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Fished yesterday with three friends from Mobile, AL with Clint and Ryan. We all caught and landed pink salmon on the Squamish River in British Columbia. Clint and Ryan are truly the very best guides you will find. We all recommend them very highly to anyone wanting a great time on the river. They are tops in all areas whether you are an experienced fly fisherman, a novice or just beginning, you will find no better than these guys!

1  Thank Page S

We are very happy that you enjoyed your trip with us. See you again soon! -Tight lines -Clint