“Great Experience”

Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering guided fly fishing trips for trout, salmon, steelhead, and char in the Squamish and Whistler area for over 15 years. For discerning guests heli-fishing and float plane fly-in day trips are available. Premium fly fishing equipment is provided on all tours along with lunch on full day trips. FFF certified guides on staff. Beginner to advanced anglers welcome.
Los Angeles, California
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My brother, father, and I did a half day trip with Clint and Ryan Treneer and had an amazing time. We hadn't fished in a few years and needed a bit of refresher guidance and both Clint and Ryan were very helpful and patient. Each of us were fortunate enough to catch some fish and Clint was there to document everything with his camera.

I would highly recommend them as it was a highlight of our trip to Canada.

Visited July 2013
AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thanks for the review. We are very happy you all had a chance to enjoy fly fishing here in Squamish. Catching salmon is always a big plus in the heat of the summer! Smiles all-round. See you all again soon. Tight lines! Clint

Sacramento, CA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Top guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our family of 4 (with no fly fishing experience) went on a day trip with Clint. We weren't able to fish in the rivers as the water level was too high with recent rains. Instead we went up a ways to try some lake fishing. Clint is completely professional - he gets back to you quickly when making arrangements, he makes sure to stay safe, he had all of the necessary gear and equipment and he obviously knows a ton about fishing. We had a good time enjoying beautiful British Columbia. Would recommend going with Clint without any hesitation.

Visited June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your day with us. I look forward to taking you all fishing again in the future. -Tight lines -Clint
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great morning of flyfishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We spent a great morning flyfishing in Alta Lake with Valley Fishing. Clint picked us up at our hotel right on time with all the equipment and gear we would need. He knew exactly where to fish, and we caught nine trout in four hours. We will use Valley Fishing again for some river fishing this summer.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LovesToTravelCanada
AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thanks for the review. I look forward to taking you both out for a day of fly fishing for salmon this summer. Tight Lines! Clint Goyette
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Great Guide - Great Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been fishing for about thirty years now and have been lucky enough in the past ten or so to fish at great destinations around the world with top guides. Clint Goyette ranks right up there with the best I have ever fished with. He knew where to fish, instructed me on how to fish, and otherwise was just good company. We fished for chum and rainbows and we did well - a couple of exceptional beauties in both categories. Clint is also a wealth of knowledge about local matters, lodging and restaurants. My strong recommendation is to fish with Clint if you should ever have the opportunity.

George R

Visited October 2012
AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your trip with me. I look forward to another day on the water with you in the future. Tight Lines and Good Times -Clint Goyette
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great day of fly fishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Can't say enough good about Clint. My wife and I planned a last minute trip to Vancouver and decided while there we should do some fly fishing. Called Clint and he was very accomodating on such short notice. We had a fantastic half day fishing trip on the beautiful Cheakamus river. Right from the start he treats you like an old friend. His coaching of techniques was great. Thank you, Clint, for a memorable dishing trip.

Tight lines
Jeff and Karen Caldwell

Visited September 2012
AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thanks for the review! I hope you continue to use the new techniques I showed you both. Tight lines! Clint