All reviews upper village ski valet minute walk vending machine hot tub end of the day grocery shopping full kitchen valet service common areas parking garage ski boots outdoor pool sofa bed gas fireplace one bedroom suite units
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of four spent the weekend at Aspens on Blackcomb. We booked through ResortQuest Whistler and received an excellent rate on a one bedroom suite.

The room was large and clean and featured a comfy king-sized bed for Mom and Dad. The kids were cozy on the sofa bed, but we did have to ask for extra blankets to make it up. The room style was typical Whistler.

We liked the keypad entry to the room and common areas so we didn’t have to carry key cards around.

We loved the outdoor pool and hot tubs, likely was the highlight for the kids. The pool was warm and not busy.

You can leave out the back gate by the pool and walk down to the Upper Village. It doesn’t take long to walk to the main village (even with a 3 year old) and we left our car parked all weekend. This would be a great ski out / ski in place in the winter.

Front desk staff were friendly. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
RQWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Aspens on Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Aspens. I’m delighted that you had such a great time, and that you are a fan of Whistler! I appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Aspens was really impressive when we drove up - beautiful lobby and common areas, including the pool. Handy location an easy walk from Blackcomb area restaurants, etc. (go through the pool area and out the back way). Nice that it was all keyless, though that was a lot of code to remember!

However, the actual unit was pretty tired, with a hodgepodge of updates. Awning-style windows were difficult to open with the screens, but we definitely needed them open, as it was very warm on a not-very-warm day. Spacious master, cozy living room with fireplace. We were above the parking garage exit (#131) and heard a lot of 'clang-clang' as vehicles drove out over the drainage grate. But the capper for us was when we clicked a lightswitch which shorted out, reported it to the main desk, and got a response of "no problem!" (for you maybe - dangerous for us!).

Date of stay: September 2019
RQWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Aspens on Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I’m glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and hope you had a wonderful time. I appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed August 30, 2019

Aspens on Blackcomb is a decent property in a great location. It was fairly quiet at night and it has an outdoor pool and hot tubs. However, there were many deficiencies with the unit we rented (#339).. First, the check in process is awful. The unit is managed by Whistler Premier, so you have to check in at a different property called Le Chamois. Service vehicles were blocking all of the parking spots for guest registration, so we had to find street parking. When we checked in, the front desk clerk gave us wrong information about parking at Aspens. We spent several frustrating minutes trying to get into the parkade. Further, we had no hot water for our entire last night and the morning of check-out (more than 15 hours), so we couldn't even take showers, Although this was a building issue and not a unit issue, Whistler Premier has taken no responsibility and won't even return my phone calls to talk about compensation. On top of all this, the unit we rented was in need of some TLC. The carpet is nasty, the throw pillows on the beds are badly stained, the balcony door lock is broken, and there are no oven mitts in the kitchen (which was otherwise fairly well stocked). I had to use the one and only t-towel and wash cloth to take a hot pan out of the oven. Oh yes, and the room doesn't have a view, it overlooks the driveway. With tax and parking, this unit cost me $307/night. I suppose that's a deal in Whistler, which is becoming an elitist destination. Next time I'll camp. At least there will be hot showers.

Room tip: Book a room that's managed by the on-site management company, not Whistler Premier.
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in unit 301. Room had a king size bed and sofa bed with a kitchenette. We found the room to be a decent size however were quite dated looking. The pool outside was small with cracked tiles and the hot tub the jets did not work in the main pool area. Looked a little on the dirty side. The other two hot tubs near the gym worked well.

Liked the fact that everything had keyless entry so didn’t need to carry rooms keys and was just a short walk to the upper village. We stayed two nights.

On our second night...I was surprised at 4:00am by a mouse running into the bathroom. Needless to say made it tough to go back to sleep and we couldn’t pack up fast enough to get out of there in the morning so it ruined our visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
RQWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Aspens on Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted that you had such a great time, and that you share our love of these beautiful mountains! I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry that you were startled by an unwanted gatecrasher to your vacation. I'd like to assure you that it is unusual for us to have pests reported and swift action has been taken. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Good location , close to all facilities, restaurant, grocery shopping, bike rental etc.Stayed in room 233. No air con, a bit hot in August. Staffs are friendly. Parking on site, Laundry machines available.Will visit again

Trip type: Traveled with family
RQWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Aspens on Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted that you had such a great time, and that you share our love of these beautiful mountains! I appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again.