Aspens on Blackcomb
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$116
$209
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adara Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
Adara Hotel
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$155
$122
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$121
$98
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$132
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$162
$130
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$218
  • Pool
All reviewsupper villageski valetwizard chairliving roomminute walkhot tubwizard expressvending machinenice unitone bedroom apartmentski runthere is no air conditioningend of the dayski campfull kitchenvalet serviceslope side
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We needed an off-season getaway. As we approached the Aspen grounds, we knew we had found the ideal sanctuary. The Aspens appearance was very clean and receptive. We appreciated the friendly and informative resort check-in attendants . . . They were exceptionally courteous in all manner during our entire stay. Our suite was spotless, comfortable and the full kitchen met all our cooking needs. We would not hesitate to recommend this resort to our family or friends. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank garycoldham
RQWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Aspens on Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, this actually brought a small tear to my eye, on behalf of ResortQuest Whistler and The Aspens on Blackcomb we are so, so happy that you really enjoyed not only your stay, but the hotel and amenities.
We hope that you continue to come back time and time again!
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We can't wait to see you again:)

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have recently returned to England after a holiday in BC. Our last 3 days spent at Aspens were very special. The warm sunny weather along with vibrant autumn colours were blissful as was our accommodation at the Aspens. We particularly appreciated the cleanliness, quality of the furnishings, and the decor in our one bedroom apartment. A complete range of good kitchen equipment (along with in-house coffee, tea supply) makes for easy catering.
The front desk personnel were very helpful in every way.
All in all a very pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review, ResortQuest Whistler can not thank you enough for such kind and thoughtful words.

I have passed this review over to our hotel managers, front desk staff and owner, it's reviews like this that make us strive even further to be the best we can be!

On behalf of ResortQuest Whistler and The Aspens on Blackcomb we truly hope that you come back and visit us again really soon, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, have a great rest of your winter.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Have stayed at The Aspens three times and will be staying there a fourth time in January.a fantastic ski in ski out location. Situated on the quiet side of village but by no means boring. Shuttle bus picks up nearby to transport you to the village or simply stroll down , not far. Rooms were clean, only downside is serviced every four days,I feel it should be more often. Free wifi is great, and friendly staff. Hot tub is nice at the end of the day to wind down and relax.
Would recommend this hotel and I have.kitchen area was very clean,good size fridge. I would not stay anywhere else as it is so ideally situated for skiing back to the apartment at the end of the day, no traipsing around lugging ski's on your shoulders after a long day skiing.Just an after thought to add, I took this holiday by myself but not once felt lonely, the atmosphere both day and night is always friendly, always someone to have a chat with.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank geri16
RQWManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Aspens on Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

W are so gad that you continue to come back time and time again!
We can't wait to see you again:)

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights to go biking. My van wouldnt fit in their underground parking with my Thule roof box, the front desk staff told me to take it off... Wow, for the $15 a night they charge for parking I'd hope someone would do that for me... Nope. The next option given was to park in the village and take a shuttle. That's some serious inconvinence... I ended up finding a parking spot 50 meters from the property on my own that was closer than the shuttle bus stop.

Overall good hotel, nice kitchen, king bed stuck together with two little beds wasn't very nice, nice hot tubs, just don't rely on the staff to help you out. Use your own brain, if you're reading this it works better than the night staffs...

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank AnomReviewsTraveller

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
i am truly sorry that you felt our staff were not as helpful as you would have liked them to be, i have passed this information on to our Hotel Manager of The Aspens on Blackcomb and will ensure that your concerns regarding the parking are looked in to, with regards to the bed, I have also passed this on to our maintenance department, as all of our units are privately owned, the owner of the unit does make the final decision as to a replacement bed.

On behalf of ResortQuest Whistler we do hope that you come back again and if you do decide to, do not hesitate to contact me directly

Reviewed September 6, 2012