“really fun”
Review of Whistler Bungee

Whistler Bungee
Ranked #8 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River. In one of the most unique settings for bungee jumping, surrounded by basalt column cliffs and old growth forest, combined with the breathtaking peak of Black Tusk in the background, you will see why Whistler Bungee is regarded as one of the most scenic bungee jumping sites in the world.
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“really fun”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

this was how we ended our trip to whistler and it was amazing! i went first thing in the day so i didn't get to see anybody go before me.. for surviving i got a tee shirt.. for not letting me die i gave the guide a nice tip.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Wow it is amazing experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Bungee jumping is amazing and it is more awesome in Whistler. The experience of the jump is fantastic and I really recommend trying it. I really have an issue with the road to bungee jumping. It is hard to be found and I advise anyone going there to put at least half hour buffer in case you lost the way. Also keep in mind that you will wait at least one hour for your turn even if you have booked the time before. It seems that people there is following first come first serve

2 Thank alzourya
Vancouver, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Exhilarating !”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've done both the Eagle & the Bear. The Eagle is scarier than the Bear, by scary I mean exciting, heart pounding, scream my lung's out fun! If you like height's you just have to go for it. The Bear is great too, just smaller. The staff are fun & make you feel very comfortable. They encourage you to go upside down on the last line & I did! Very safe & a very smooth braking system. It's a beautiful walk in the wood's between lines too.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tripping123_11
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Wow!!! Definitely worth a visit!!! The adrenaline rush was Defo top class!! Wanted to jump again straight away!!!...

Haywards Heath W. Sussex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Finally got the monkey off my shoulder!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

At 58 years of age I have been banging on about doing a bungee jump for what seems like ever. We stayed with friends for four days in Whistler and I decided to book it up at the same time as we booked white water rafting.

The bungee site is off the main highway so we booked it for the day we were returning to Vancouver. It is at the end of a long track and when you arrive you park under the bridge.

If you're going to do a bungee jump then this must be one of the most spectaculer sites in the world. Having paid my $130 I walked to the centre of the bridge to be strapped in. The staff are very friendly and put you at ease, or at least try to!

I stepped forward on to the ledge and looked down to the fast flowing river 160 feet below me. A glance to the left for the photographer and then instruction on how to jump gracefully. To my surprise I held my arms out to my side and launched myself forward.

To be honest I don't remember a lot about it but I have the photos (another $40) to prove I've finally got that monkey off my shoulder! The question now is..... would I do another one? Who knows!!