“Four Flying Friends”
Review of Whistler Bungee

Whistler Bungee
Ranked #8 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River. In one of the most unique settings for bungee jumping, surrounded by basalt column cliffs and old growth forest, combined with the breathtaking peak of Black Tusk in the background, you will see why Whistler Bungee is regarded as one of the most scenic bungee jumping sites in the world.
Reviewed August 3, 2012

we had four passes for bungee jumping as gradulation present for my daughter + her frined from New York. My husband decided to go to so I became camera man and gear holder. Wonderful: thrilling, exciting, scary but entirely comfortable because of the skil and knowledge and organization of the crew and staff on site. We phoned while driving up from Vancouver and spoke with the reception booking person who was informative, patient, clear in her instructions + very service-oriented. Everyone involves with the crew + staff was excellent. Photos are taken by pro on-site: these were very good + mine were not as good so we bought the photo disk to the delight of the three jumpers. Daughter + her friend went together in a "buddy" jump that involved Dan carrying Frances to the ledge and jumping off while strapped in harnesses together. Frances freaked and screamed loud enough to deafen Dan. Thrill seekers and "bucket listers" will be fully satisfied. Best scenery in the world for bungee jumping. Drive on dirt/gravel road was no problem for our SUV.

1  Thank Anna P
There are newer reviews for Whistler Bungee

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I went skydiving in March, and in our opinion, this is scarier...just fyi for all of you thrill seekers. I didn't jump- in fact, I panicked just being on the bridge. My husband LOVED every minute of it. The staff was great. The setting is beautiful.

3  Thank mellefson
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Bungee jumping was my son's idea, and I'm glad he suggested it. It was super fun. I never felt uncomfortable. They have a great process in place that made you feel really safe. Double checking all the gear and talking you through every step. Loved, loved, loved it. Craving another jump as soon as I can get back. Thank you for the thrill.

1  Thank swizzlecomm
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My teenage boys had thier first experience of bungee and couldn't have picked a better place. The pro photos were a real bonus.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stopped en route to Whistler and my daughter fulfilled one of her dreams. Was impressed with safety etc and I am a major safety nerd so even to let her do this was a big step of faith for me. However they were very professional and we were impressed with that. The location is lovely and to jump off a bridge into a river was brillant. The only negative comment I would make is the guide told us to come and stand beside him in a roped off area for families to observe while you took pictures of your ones jumping. We initially had been standing beside the resident photographer who clearly got better shots. However in saying that we did get a few cracker ones with a small camera and I phone. Left the big camera with sports mode in the car which was silly but as I said we had not planned to do the jump when we set off from the car to walk to the bridge. Worth doing here if you are up for bungee jumping, my daughter is one Happy bunny and in true teenage mode has it all over her Facebook!!!