We arrived early evening everything was ready, even the bell boy! He took our Skis from us off to Summit sport to be stored. The room was large, the kitchen area big enough to cook an evening meal, we chose not to though. The bed was oh so comfy and very large. Hot water was always available and the shower good. The next morning we went to Summit sports, which is part of the building to collect our skis. On return, we started to climb down the steps to have someone run up the m and collect them from us. This happened very day and was very thoughtful after a tiring days skiing. I would definitely return to the Hilton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton