The hotel itself is what you expect of a Hilton brand - clean comfortable rooms, amenities, etc.. However, the front desk staff, in my experience, had an attitude. You know the feeling when you go to a resort town and the staff simply take it for granted that you are there. I liken my Hilton experience to being at the local driver's license bureau trying to renew my drivers license. I typically stay at the Fairmont when in Whistler. Thought I'd save a couple of dollars by staying at the Hilton. I regret that decision. Will definitely not go back to the Hilton based on the front desk staff alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton