This was my second stay at this hotel. I love the rooms with mini kitchenette. Spacious. Beds are comfortable, pillows not so much. Would definitely go back. The only negative side is that my room was near the terasse of the Cinnamon Bear Bar and pool so it was pretty noisy at night. I was on 2nd floor. So get a room far from there would be my only advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton