We loved the suite we stayed in, it was large and comfortable, the bed was very cozy, the staff was friendly and it's close to all the shops and restaurants. Hated to pay $32.00 for parking but it was worth it overall. The bellman and valet were both excellent, very knowledgeable of the surroundings. I would definitely go back again. We ate at the most awesome Italian restaurant right next to the hotel. The food was pricey but probably the best meal I have ever had or right up there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton