Walking distance from everything....across the road from the Whistler Golf Club....great outdoor pool and hot tub and a decent gym.
We stayed n room 805...north tower....awesome view and a great king suite with kitchen and balcony.
Expect to pay $30 a night to park and note that breakfast buffet is very expensive unless you have Hilton Honours coupons....$56 for two without coupons.
Fully air conditioned, which is not common in Whistler.
Solid choice of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton