Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
$264
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$147
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$116
$99
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$170
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$113
$105
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$150
$115
$218
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$161
Priceline
2,055 results
All reviewsnorth towercinnamon bear bardiamond membergreat locationsummit sportsjunior suitefull kitchenski shophot tubking bedan upgradeper nightski schoolsmall kitchenetteoutdoor poolgreat roomsteam room
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Nice hotel, clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly. We were able to check in 4 hours early! Pool is a little small but clean and has bar service. Gym is well equipped, bring your headphones. $29 for parking however is a bit much.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We visited this property June 27, 28,2013. Great location at south end of lower village , very close to lifts. Room was spacious and well appointed. The only downside of being in Whistler is the $30 per night parking charges, which seem universal, though there are public decks which charge $10 if you do not mind walking a few blocks to your car.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights this past week. I am a Diamond member and have always been treated as such at all other Hilton resorts. Upon checking in, my daughter was not feeling well. We arrived around noon on the 4th. We paid for a 2 room suite, and asked if we would get an upgrade to a larger suite and was told "No, your room is very nice". I figured I would wait and check it out before pressing for more. I was then told that my room was not ready. I asked how long it would be and was told they guaranteed it would be ready by 4:00. We went and killed an hour for lunch, came back and still not ready. As I said, my daughter was feeling ill so we sat in the lobby for another hour. I asked again, still not ready. I then checked back another 30 minutes and still not ready. I then asked to speak to a manager, and magically, my room was ready. I dont even think there was a manager on duty that day because I never saw anyone behind the desk but the very young and inexperienced clerk. The next day, my wife and I went to breakfast. The coupons they gave were good for breakfast and after checking out the minimal buffet, we opted to order something off the menu for $18. We were then told that we could not do that. We could ONLY have the buffet that was valued at $26. This is also a first. Any other Hilton property will allow to order off of the menu as long as you dont exceed the value of the buffet. But again, no budging. You get what you get.

I will say our room was very nice, so we did not ask for a larger suite, but it would have been nice if they offered. Every other Hilton we stay at does. So yes, the hotel is nice in a great location but if you are a Diamond, dont expect to get any more special treatment that someone that walks off the street.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bdherh
tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear bdherh,

I appreciate you taking time to provide a review of your recent visit with us.

I’m sorry to hear we did not make you feel special as a Diamond member. I certainly understand the loyalty required to get to such a level with Hilton so it is especially disappointing that we did not meet your expectations.

As a note of information, the room type you reserved was the largest room type we had available beyond our one of a kind Mountain suite which was occupied during your visit so I apologize if we lead you to believe there would be a further upgrade available. The request to alter your breakfast selection beyond the buffet should have been honored without question. I apologize this was not the case during your visit. I will ensure this is reviewed with our team to avoid any further lapses in service.

I hope we will have the opportunity to regain your loyalty on a future visit and provide you the type of experience you have come to expect from Hilton.

Tom Lefkovits
Director of Operations

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel is right in the heart of Whistler but manages to be quiet and peaceful at the same time.
Excellent room and amenities and possibly the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in.
Very helpful concierge

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights and had a room with a kitchenette. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. The hotel's location is right at the base of the mountain and chair lift but as far as the village all hotels within the village are a good location because its small and walkable. The biggest complaint I have is the 29.00 self parking fee. I feel that is extremely high. I just read another review and found out you could park in another parking structure for 10.00 wish I knew that. Also I did use the guest laundry and 3.00 for a wash and 3.00 for a dry is pricey. The concierge was very nice and helpful as was all the staff. Fitness center was good 3 treadmills, 2 elipticals and a bike.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple